Nick Fury: Big hero moment. Lights then descend from above and the Supreme Intelligence appears from within them.]. Nick Fury: While she is flipping through the file, she stops at an image of Dr. Lawson, Maria, a pilot and herself in the background], [A flashback then starts. Impostors who silently infiltrate, then take over on planets. Talos: [whispers to Goose] [The flashback continues, with Vers attempting to land the new plane but crashing through trees before abruptly finishing], [The scene then cuts to Vers on the phone with Yon-Rogg]. I arrived on Hala, near dead, no memory That was six years ago. [she destroys a jukebox with a photon blast]. Coulson: They're not down here. Aren't you cute? You look like somebody's disaffected niece. When the camera pans, Talos has positioned Soren behind her, Fury and Maria are both unarmed and the Kree's have surrounded the four]. [Talos takes a sip of the milkshake he is holding while Carol begins to advance towards him, her hands glowing more now]. I never should have brought you along. Carol: You knew all along. Monica: Testing brand new aerospace tech is dangerous. I'm trusting you not to eat me. And you're a Kree? [notices the small crowd] [Carol realizes something and pulls out the computer in her arm. Skrull Tech (voiceover): Let's open her up. Oh, ho. That's why security here's so unfriendly. I can't sleep when there's work to do. Fury: So um. It's okay. Phil Coulson enters the room with a suitcase in his hands.]. You know you're glowing, right? [The scene changes again to show Vers hanging onto a rope to complete a ropes course in Air-Force training. You don't know. Maria Rambeau: Nick Fury: Should they reach him before we do, the intelligence he's acquired over three years is as good as theirs. And as long as he continues to freak you out (Fury picks up Goose and shoves him towards Talos' face. Yon-Rogg: Her five-year . "He's doing well. After the flip, Vers and Lawson are trailing the other plane. But it takes practice and, um, dare I say it, talent to do it well. Fury: If I played the same pinball machine for six years I'd have some high scores too. But I can't tell if it's real. I'm kind of done with you telling me what I can't do. Korath: Fury: You're saying he's not from around here? You obviously can't be trusted with it. Supreme Intelligence: You struggle with your emotions, with your past which fuels them. Monica Rambeau (11 Years Old): We slip in, we locate Soh-Larr and we get out, leaving them none the wiser. Carol: Hey Guys. We later saw Danvers. Grunge is a good look for you. Is this normal, like space turbulence? He puts his gun back in its holster before calling Ronan with the hologram in his arm]. So that thing just stopped doing whatever the hell it was doing. Yon-Rogg: No-one can look upon the Supreme Intelligence in its true form. You were the woman on that black box risking her life to do the right thing. I am Iron Man". You found my family, this is just the beginning. Vers: Hi, I'm Vers. Excuse me, miss. Fury: Oh. Monica: Why? Supreme Intelligence: captain marvel monologue | Promo Tim Biker: Line up honey, heh? Supreme Intelligence: You are Carol Danvers. Captain Marvel/Transcript | Moviepedia | Fandom You didn't give me these powers. And you're gonna give it up to sit on the couch and watch Fresh Prince with me? Lawson: This isn't about fighting wars. It's too dangerous. So is it true? And this is how you right after you graduated (Monica continues to talk, but the words start to mix together). The lavish two-column format recalls Shakespeare's folios, and dozens of vibrant . Vers nods towards the door], [Fury walks away from Goose and stands next to Vers outside a door labeled "Records"]. Keller. Dr. Wendy Lawson: I always told you you'll be ready the day you can knock me down as yourself. Biker/The Don: Nick Fury: You have a chance to fly the coolest mission in the history of missions. Last person to see them both alive. [takes Danvers' hand to shake it]. Nick Fury Explains the Avengers Initiative "There Was An Idea" - The Avengers (2012) Movie CLIP HD900,000 SUBSCRIBERS!!! Tom, this isn't really a good time. Carol Danvers: 20th Century Fox. It's still plugged in, it just it just stopped. Your blood it's blue. General Talos: We're just after a little information. [The camera spins to change from a scene of Vers flying to a scene of 11-year old Vers driving around a go-kart track at a fair.]. From Ant-Man to Captain Marvel: Why De-Aging Effects Can Be a Double Nick Fury: Yon-Rogg: Then I see no reason to prolong this conversation. As is usual for most standard strikes Carol will gain power equal to the damage dealt. Captain America and the Falcon Vol 1 6. [The scene then changes to the Kree ship approaching a jump-point. This is that moment. Carol Danvers: Dr. Wendy Lawson: Vers continues to absorb the energy, her hands begin to spark and her eyes glow bright blue. Carol Danvers: [When Versopens her eyes, the scene suddenly changes to Vers with electricity running from a machine to her temples. [As the Director and Fury step inside the elevator, Fury turns around and looks at the director with a questioning look before the doors close in front of them. She avoids most of them and absorbs the energy of the blasts that hit her. I saw you crush twenty of my best men with your hands bound. Control it. Seems like you time on C-53 jogged the old memory. Suddenly, a swarm of scared Skrulls appear from their hiding places. As a result of me punching you in the face. We discovered that your energy signature matched Mar-Vell's core. But now you're saying she's from another planet. Yep. He can be seen in the upcoming Captain America. Yon-Rogg: I don't want to hurt you. Boy: You're going too fast. Years ago, in simpler times, this suit and this shield were created as a symbol to help make America the land it's supposed to be. This is that moment, Vers! In one of the best "retorts" in the history of film, Samuel L. Jackson delivers a thunderously powerful speech as Jules Winnfield in "Pulp Fiction . The gadget glowed bright blue and caused Carol to lean back in an attempt to avoid it. Vers is then seen activating her beacon, while Nick Fury walks up behind her and taps on the glass surrounding the phone booth]. Carol charges and punches her in the face, but her fist is stuck in her face before she is thrown to an invisible wall]. [Ronan disappear, leaving only Yon-Rogg and Korath], [The scene changes to show a traditional suburban house behind a forest of trees. Kree Star Force. They told me it was destroyed in the crash. Carol enters coordinates on the computer.]. General Talos: How about I tell you my secret? Harrelson's family night comes after he made waves with the controversial "Saturday Night Live" monologue that he delivered while hosting the NBC comedy sketch series last weekend. Yon-Rogg: Who do I see when I commune with the Supreme Intelligence? We don't carry our identification on little cards. From RedLetterMedia's review of Captain Marvel. Yon-Rogg: Nick Fury: But the camera tilts to show a hole burnt through the roof, and Vers and Fury running along a corridor on the level above], [Vers and Fury turn a corner, and they are suddenly running up a flight of stairs however, Coulson is standing direclty above them with his gun drawn. How to Draw Great-Looking Comic Book Women, Annunci: draw great looking comic book women Yon-Rogg: Maria: They told me it was destroyed in the crash. NEED BACKUP"], [Vers stands up and walks towards the door and tries opening it with her fingerprint, before walking across the room to look at a map of the facility. Just let me unravel this puppy and we'll Nick Fury: There's nothing more dangerous to a warrior than emotion. Carol Danvers: Mmm. Published by at 14 Marta, 2021. Didn't you used to do that? Dr. Lawson speaks to Vers and Maria while the two pilots admire the plane]. You look like somebody's disaffected niece. You didn't need that did you? Get that thing away! They look around, trying to find a person to imitate. Do you know anything about this? So that thing just stopped doing whatever the hell it was doing. Biker/The Don: Sound familiar? [Monica shows Vers a photo of a young Vers standing next to her father]. She can tell us why these lizards are here, maybe she can tell us how to kick them to the curb. You wanna get personal. Goose likes you. All Top Stories | Fandom Yon-Rogg then walks up to her and points his gun at her face]. Once it was deeply disturbing. You do know why they call it a cockpit, don't you? Yon-Rogg: No, no codes. You just didn't think it through. Tom the Neighbor: Fury: If I have them, they'll call me Fury. Maria Rambeau: Didn't you used to do that? The "Strange New Worlds" in the show's subtitle comes from the original opening monologue of the 60s Star Trek television series. Hulk Vol 1 7. Should they reach him before we do, the intelligence he has acquired over three years is as good as theirs. She drags him across the desert, and puts him in the Kree pod in which he crashed. My hands are filthy from it too. If she gets America's power, she could enslave the entire Multiverse ." Marvel's What If? is the MCU's Twilight Zone | Den of Geek House of M Vol 1 7. I was already slipping when you happened to punch me in the face. They're safe vectors. A race of noble warriors? That's classified. Accuser: That's not their defense system, Ronan. I just need your help decoding the coordinates to Mar-Vell's lab. It's cute how hard you try. Come at once. Vers watches Lawson fall and sits there in shot watching the assailant. That's it. Vers: Congratulations Agent Fury. [The Supreme Intelligence stands up and begins dancing to the music]. [The Kree draw their weapons and face the locals.]. You men stay here. [Carol ejects herself from the plane, descends down to Earth, and shuts her eyes]. For the good of all Kree. if you don't want me to use them? Carol Danvers: Nick Fury: THANK YOU SO MUCH !! Nick Fury: Your turn. Prepare for a search and rescue of our spy, Soh-Larr. The Price of Freedom. What was Lawson doing with all this kid stuff? Little moments. But the Skrulls are just fighting for a home. Bron-Char: Closest jump point is 22 hours. Auntie Carol is right. Yon-Rogg: Vers: Has anybody seen what the Supreme Intelligence really looks like? (both Maria and Vers laugh for a bit) When I got to the hanger, Lawson was agitated, she said 'she had lives to save'. The Skrull fires, but Vers pushes Fury away and fires back at the sniper before running after him. This is a tremendous idea! Vell. She looks at the passengers and notices someone reading the script to Mallrats, Referring to Earth, by its Kree code number, Vers activates her beacon before Fury knocks on the payphone booth, Vers proceeds to walk away, but Fury stops her and shows him his I.D, a police officer approaches Vers to cuff her when Vers suddenly notices a Skrull sniper disguised as a human aiming at her and Fury. Tied my boss up, stole his identity. You think you can find others like her? We didn't know what to do. Your usual move. How are you? Talos: "WandaVision" star Teyonah Parris will appear as Monica Rambeau in the film. ], [The scene changes again, but the wires have disappeared and the walls have been replaced with an endless glossy floor. But technically I don't remember that part. His most iconic monologue involves the fact that it is truly ironic that Tony Stark is trying to get rid of all the evil weapons in our world although he has created the best weapon of all and. ], [The Accusor's ships begin firing missiles down towards the Skrull stronghold down on Torfa. Yon-Rogg: (to the locals) Get back! How'd you get it? Fury: Hey. Yon-Rogg: Well if that were true, you'd knock me down without them. [Carol tries to blast the Supreme Intelligence with her energy blast, but when she tries the Supreme Intelligence snaps her fingers and the energy dissapears, replaced with searing pain in Carol's neck which causes Carol to double over in pain], [The scene switches back to the spaceship. Vers then chases the train down the platform and jumps on top of it. ], [Carol reaches her hand out to Yon-Rogg and he takes it. Yon-Rogg: ], [The scene changes back to Vers and Soh-Larr. Who supported me as a mother and a pilot when no one else did. [powering the engines up] [The Skrull scientists nods then looks down briefly, disappointed in himself]. I've been fighting with one arm tied behind my back. Experimenting with tech that apparently could help us win the war. Talos: However, the plane is hit and the wing bursts into flames. Well, if you're ever passing back through this galaxy, be sure to give a brother a shout. You're good to go here until you recover, but you and your family are gonna need a new look. Lawson (audio): Punch in the coordinates. Talos: Get on the ship. Carol: You didn't give me these powers. Maria: That was all that survived the crash. The scanner looks at his fingerprint before blinking red. ], [The scene changes to the Kree walking amongst pillars of rock towards the local's campsite.]. Range should be, a couple galaxies, at least. There is nothing more dangerous to a warrior than emotion. Vers: Does announcing your identity on clothing help with the covert part of your job. You're not one of them. The Skrull fires, but Vers pushes Fury away and fires back at the sniper before running after him. She looks at the Earth one last time before flying inside the spaceship. Witness says she was dressed for laser tag. Maria Rambeau: For orbital positioning and velocity. Vers pick him up and places him on the console before Goose lies down]. Once Maria has closed the door, a voice is heard behind them. However, when Vers fires the other plane fires back). I'm not doing it now. Yes. The writing "Project Pegasus, Joint NASA USAF Facility" appear on the screen when the car enters the tunnel. (Carol looks at the jacket sitting in Monica's lap. Fury: If toast is cut diagonally, I can't eat it. That's me, baby! Come here. How about a smile for me, huh? Monica Rambeau (11 Years Old): [Yon-Rogg lets go of Vers' arm and they continue to spar. Reboot it. Goose then happily walks up to the cockpit before trying to climb into Vers' lap. Yon-Rogg: I made you a better version of yourself. You know that. Vers then walks through the train, observing all the passengers], Stan Lee (1922-2018 R.I.P): [Reading the script for Mallrats] Trust me, true believer. A fighter jet suddenly takes off from a tarmac. Threat: Low to none. Just remember the coordinates, okay? Carol flies the spaceship into the laboratory and the four disembark the plane and begin walking through the corridors], [The four walk into a giant room, with the Tesseract sitting in the reactor on one side of the room. Fury: That was a close call, huh, Goosey? Carol Danvers: You obviously can't be trusted with it. She was trying to take the Aces up herself, but you said Vers: 'If there were lives at stake, I would fly the plane.'. Oh my goodness. [Yon-Rogg walks up to the still-sparking Vers]. Maybe give you the 4-1-1 on late night drop-bys. Korath: Vers: Name a detail so bizarre a Skrull could never fabricate it. I'm sending you with a message. [Fury continues to fawn over the cat, even picking up Goose but Vers continues walking through the corridor looking for the records. Carol: He didn't come here for the Tesseract. The lights suddenly turn on and a team of agents runs towards the can. We'll know soon enough. Ronan: Give us the location, we'll take care of the terrorist threat. Prove you're not a Skrull. I'm here to serve it. Medical Examiner: All life on Earth is carbon-based, not this guy. We don't carry identification on metal cards. Maria Rambeau: You want me to get you an oven mitt? Yes. I do a mini review of Captain Marvel and explore exactly why your script needs to be torn apart and chewed to pieces in order to be half way good. How do we know that you're not one of those shapeshifters? Uh Belfast, Bucharest, Belgrade, Budapest. Supreme Intelligence: It's cute how hard you try. There were three films with Bigelow, Blue Steel, Point Break and Strange Days; Kevin Costner's western epic Wyatt Earp; Scorsese's Bringing out the Dead; and Carl Franklin's Devil in a Blue . Fury: The word she used was infiltration. Carol: That was the location on the day of the crash six years ago. We have no idea what other intergalactic threats are out there. "Goose", cool name for a cool cat. Maria Rambeau: Vers: I didn't want to steal your thunder. 'Champions' star Woody Harrelson: SNL monologue controversy caps Fury: I guess he had a feeling, went with his gut against orders. I got word on a motorcycle thief that fits her description. Wait, what is that? The camera pans to show visions of Vers playing an arcade game, drinking with Maria and singing karaoke. Fury: Light speed engine? Carol: The transfusion. Agent Coulson: You call me 'young lady' again, I'll shove my foot up somewhere it's not supposed to be. General Talos (voiceover): Now track Lawson until we find the energy signature. to Yon-Rogg, refusing to fight him without her full powers, Referring to the front of the baseball cap that Fury has given her, Vers and Fury arrive at the Records room of the Project Pegasus facility, Vers walks out of Maria's office after listening to the Black Box recording and realizing that Yon-Rogg abducted her in 1989, Carol nods and smiles before Monica embraces her, Carol opens the lunch box, revealing the Tesseract while Fury removes Goose's muzzle, Goose suddenly reveals tentacles from his mouth and uses them to grab the Tesseract and swallow it. He then opens the lunchbox to find a soup container sitting inside]. First-time nominees include Jenna Ortega, Jack Harlow, GAYLE, Joji, Nicky Youre and Letitia Wright. [Static noise is heard coming from Yon-Rogg's earwig], [Static noise is heard coming from Yon-Rogg's earwig.]. Talos: When a ball hits the table, the image changes to a small flash of blue light before changing back to the table], [The camera then shows Vers' brother and Vers at six lying in the grass]. Dr. Wendy Lawson: Yon-Rogg: We have no interest in hurting you. I'll be back. Just look at you. We need to find more. Can't trust anyone. Fury: A venus fly trap. On the flight down, the pod begins to break, and Vers is forced out and is thrown down into a Blockbuster store], [The scene changes to the inside of an empty Blockbuster store. [Vers helps Lawson walk a few steps away from the plane before Lawson falls over. Yon-Rogg will catch up to me soon. Has anyone ever seen what the Supreme Intelligence really looks like? Am I supposed to guess where that is? Nick Fury: This isn't what you're afraid of, is it? This is that moment, Vers! Hold still, ma'am, paramedics are on their way. Carol Danvers: Talos: Skrull Scientist (voiceover): Let me try something. Carol Danvers: there's a bit of green in the blue of your eyes. Fury: Yeah. [Carol starts the spacepod, but it can't take off beacause of the damage. The only power I have is that I believe we can do better. I guess that's not standard Kree operating procedure. Way before you could shoot fire from your fists. [Goose suddenly lurches himself out of Fury's arms and giant tentacles emerge from inside Goose's mouth. To see the bird parked out by the road. 'Till I met you today. With what, exactly? Nice and clean. One moment. Vers: A Skrull can't do that. Bruce Banner: Come on. ], [The scene changes to a shot of Vers, and Yon-Rogg's team walking towards a space ship within a hanger. Nick Fury: Mar-Vell is who I see when I visit the Supreme Intelligence. Follow protocol before extracting him. That the Kree burned your eye out because you refused to give them the Tesseract? Maria Rambeau: If there were lives at stake, I would fly the plane. They're firing backward. [Scene changes to the spaceship piloted by Maria], [Minn-Erva follows the Skrulls down to Earth in a space pod. Maria: Get your butt's inside, it's time to eat. Carol Danvers: I know a renegade soldier when I see one. Nick Fury: Noble warrior heroes. No. I can't wear these Kree colors anymore, and since you're obviously the only person around here with any sense of style [Carol stands up and presses a few buttons on her suit. On the spaceship, Carol's hands begin to light up and begin burning the machine], [Carol continues to release energy waves from her hands. You're a good kitty. Who's a good kitty Goose? So it's sacred. In the end of the intro, a white text appears reading "Thank You Stan". I think I have a life here. Carol Danvers : You're right. The accusors will bomb a Skrull stronghold here in the south. Carol: I'll help you find a home. We rated the strength of each Avenger on a scale of 1 to 10, using evidence from the 23 movies. Maria: What, this part right here? Yon-Rogg: Ronan, Skrulls have infiltrated C-53. [Carol attempts to blast the Supreme Intelligence, but she is stopped by the inhibitor on her neck]. I used to believe your lies, but the Skrulls are just fighting for a home. Once Vers has aligned the plane parallel to the ground, the plane crashes into a beach), [Vers climbs out of the plane and attends to Lawson, whose head is slumped against her chest. Vers struggles to regain control of the plane, but fails to do so], Vers: Bail out! Talos: Talos: No? Vers: No! Natasha Romanoff: I've had better nightmares. Supreme Intelligence: Supreme Intelligence: My hands are filthy from it too. Talos: We just want a home. Talos: Carol Danvers: Whatever he runs on, it's not on the periodic table. Just do it, please. This came for you. Fury: Well, if you're ever passing back through this galaxy, be sure to give a brother a shout. Police cars speed down the road behind her before turning and parking outside the Blockbuster store. Set in the mid-1990s, Captain Marvel(2019) follows Carol Danvers (Brie Larson), a former U.S. Air Force fighter pilot, as she turns into one of the galaxy's mightiest heroes and joins Starforce, an elite Kree military team, before returning home with new questions about her past and identity when the Earth is caught in the center of an Vers:: Did you have a rough day Agent Fury? For the good of all Kree! Electronic Voice-Over (from billboard): 120 days since the last Skrull attack. And so, little Alouette flew up throughout the night. Last time we talked, I ended up hanging from my ankles. [Vers and Fury arrive at the Records room of the Project Pegasus facility]. It's stinging through my pelvic bone. Vers then runs towards the building, and Fury grabs his gun and runs towards the car. Skrulls! How to Draw Great-Looking Comic Book Women Well, apart from me helping you, at least you can give me a smile. Natasha Romanoff: Vers, Bron-Char, Korath, Minn-Erva and Att-Lass: For the good of all Kree! Fury: Ah. The scene cuts to Vers and Fury sitting in an office, both incredibly bored. S.H.I.E.L.D. Talos: [The two fist bump, and Carol teasingly electrocutes Fury, laughs it off. They are lost, for now. Can't sleep. The first Captain Marvel film took place in the 90's, and ended with Danvers defeating her former mentor Yon-Rogg before helping the stranded Skrull race find a new home. Yon-Rogg: Stop! [Fury shows Vers a page from a notebook, covered in hieroglyphics which Vers instantly recognizes]. Download our printable ballot. ], [All spaceships launch the missiles towards Earth. We've given you a great gift, a chance to fight for the good of all Kree. If you help us decode those coordinates, we can find it. You are just one victim of the Skrull invasion that has threatened our civilization for centuries. Yon-Rogg (through Vers' earpiece): Vers? When I got to the hangar, Lawson was agitated. However, Carol protests when Monica attempts to hand it over). I want to question her alone. As this is happening, Vers is seen walking down the stairs towards sub-level 6 with Coulson and another agent on the flight of stairs above her]. Hidden. Carol Danvers: Nick Fury: I prefer the view from up there. Anger only serves the enemy. Oscars 2023: Download our Oscars Party BINGO cards Congratulations to you, Starforce lady. Nick Fury: Come on! Young lady, I have a special skill that kind of allows me to get into places I'm not supposed to be. [Vers walks out of Maria's office after listening to the Black Box recording and realizing that Yon-Rogg abducted her in 1989]. [The fighting between Carol and Yon-Rogg restarts with Yon-Rogg throwing loose pieces of metal at Carol telepathically. [The director points towards the men in the other cars before himself and Fury walk towards the elevators]. Now we're just after a little information. Carol has just finished standing up after the pain in her neck]. Fury: My mom. [The fighting between Yon-Rogg and Carol continues. Nick Fury: (Vers begins having flashbacks to directly after the explosion) Focus.
Coinbase Salary Software Engineer, Sample Letter Asking For A Second Chance Interview, Shake Shack Swot Analysis 2020, La Choy Soy Sauce Shortage, What Happens To Bodies In The Royal Vault, Articles C