I would like a full refund.Also If your going to advertise this as a edible image on your web site tell people what they are getting, I'll bet most people would not order an image if this is what they get. Store associate did not receive full count of prescription, doesn't listen to emploeeys side of complaint, cashier tried to fight my husband in from. This person was watching everyone in the line as if they were stealing. Products used:Your customer service stinks. A refund was processed today, December 29, 2022, to *** *******We apologize for any inconvenience. He blewup at me " i was just trying to help" i said in a very rude way! Just needed coffees after a long travel day and both ended up room temp and we lost a good bit of travel time waiting on crappy specialty lattes for $8, was sad. However, it tried it, and the coffee had no ice in it and was just completely room temp and not good at all. 38 complaints closed in the last 12 months. Rather than focusing on the number of complaints, BBB considers how frequently and effectively those complaints are resolved. Most customers were really nice and then there were some that you just lose faith in humanity from. Store associates think that they own the grocery world. (******* ****** **************. I mostly shop at giant eagle for gift cards to earn fuel back. i do the shopping for the household,he picked ip the advantage card. Please look into this matter because I am not alone on this issue, and this is why many of your customers shop at Giant Eagle. Time: 1:28 Policies | Giant Eagle Besides customers who witnessed this spectacle, talk with Sue who was the only employee there who displayed any empathy. Want to feel comfortable shopping here again and rude employees are being retrained and changing damaging behaviot btw: i went to lucky across the street.. On Friday 8/12/22 I went to Giant Eagle on Broadview Rd in Parma Ohio to get some things for a family party. The Giant Eagle Pharmacy - specifically in New Castle, PA on Butler does not consider the patients health or wellbeing. Something needs done. The company even offers refills for pet medication. Country fried steak & eggs were. Retail Store Locations; Restaurant Hours; Department Stores; Government Sales and Auctions; . Claim it and get a lot of features. The employee came up to me after my cart was full and I was almost ready to check out. Shame on your company.I will never shop there again, your stores always were less than desirable. Every one of the wings had at. You can use the phone app to let them know you are on your way. I like the meat because it's fresh but with these prices, I can't see paying for bags that don't hold up til you get out of the store. 6932 West Central Ave, Toledo, OH 43617. As outlined in the terms and conditions of our gift cards and merchandise credits, at times we take action on gift cards to offset losses caused by theft or fraud situations specifically linked to a particular card. Goodbye big bird your history. A store associate called me at 7:40am to ask for substitutions and also for any additional items. Wasn't willing to help and nor was her co-worker Sandy. The rudeness of store associate and unwillingness to help. I have been in the consumer rating business for many years and never seen it as bad as this before. For more than 15 years we have helped nearly 50000 customers resolve their issues and will never stop striving to ensure further improvements on our platform for a better communication between companies and customers. Don't shop in Brooklyn ohio store especially when buying a sub sandwich. Moraine point giant eagle, buter county. I ordered a cake online for my sons 6th birthday on tiesday I got an email saying the bakery accepted my cake and will be in contact with me if they have any questions on Thursday well today is the Saturday of my sons birthday and at 730 in the morning I get a call from the bakery saying it was my fault for something I didnt do they they couldnt make my cake when I am suppose to be picking up said cake at 9am so 1 hour 30 minutes before I am suppose to pick up this cake they called me to tell me they are not making it after they sent me the email saying my order was accepted Thursday now I have to hurry and scramble and try to get another cake Ive been having cakes made at giant eagle since I was a little girl I am 33 years old so over 25 years of my life my family and Ive been getting cakes from giant eagle and this incident here I will never for the rest of the time I am alive spent any money at any giant eagle establishment. I wanted 2.5lbs Phone number +1 412 914 0830. They told me that the manager of the store that I made the purchase at was the one supposed to handle the issue. this item is currently being modified/updated by the task: derive . Here are 20 things you might not know about Giant Eagle. No need to bother with long lines or product availability. To the point when the customers would just straight up insult the shoppers. If I got a dollar for every entitled customer I had to shop for I'd probably be as rich as Jeff Bezos. It's more of an inconvenience than a convenience. Giant Eagle has extremely terrible customer service. I purchased an 8 piece mixed chicken, from hot food for $7.99, on December 28th from theGiant Eagle at 6204 US Route 30, Greensburg, PA. AND i understand some giant eagle's are charging for those bags! I placed a pickup order for Feb 25, 8:30-9:00am window at #43 Township Of Pine store. It's a Prescription called in by a medical professional Stating to be filled on that purchased a package of apple and cherry turnovers. I was then instructed during the last most recent time to call in at least 3 days in advance to give the pharmacy a heads up when my next prescription would be sent in by my doctors office to help with these stocking issues. I purchased chicken salad Giant Eagle last night, 9-28-18. I would like to be refunded for the costs of the product I never got. Then she said I was trying to steal it! I think i talked to a team lead? Giant Eagle - Bridgeville, Washington Pike (Reviews, address and phone The cake had an image I had selected from your website. The fact that i have been using this pharmacy for years, knowing the medication I do take is a 30 day supply. For example, pharmacy business hours are 8a-8p. The last time I purchased Giant Eagle Pasteurized Half and Half, it was $3.79 for a half gallon. We have researched this matter and added thecoupon to the consumers advantage card. Is Giant Eagle My Perks worth the switch? - Whats the Points Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Giant Eagle. The use of Perks is different in this program also, as now 50 perks can be used for $1 off your total gas or grocery bill. This is over a $300 charge. There is no answer over the weekend, so when I get ready to start the fight again on Monday, I check my $100 cards and showing on my app one has a balance of $0 and the other has a balance of $2.28. GIANT EAGLE, INC. in Alhambra, CA | Company Info & Reviews BBB Business Profiles are subject to change at any time. Verification can help ensure real people write reviews about real companies. UPMC employees were notified that flu shots could be administered by any Giant Eagle Pharmacy on a walk-in basis. Giant Eagle has 37,000 employees. show of laziness coming from the higher ups. So I went to the self-checkout, and there I was harassed by two other employees. 2023, International Association of Better Business Bureaus, Inc., separately incorporated Better Business Bureau organizations in the US, Canada and Mexico and BBB Institute for Marketplace Trust, Inc. All rights reserved. Giant Eagle Reviews, Ratings | Retail near 3841 S Hamilton Rd Giant Eagle has been my primary grocery store for years and as it seems with the addition of (in my opinion not needed) hardware section, there are many products that are no longer available therefore causing me to now search out a new primary location. Even the cheapest of car wash. Hello this email is in regard's to a employee who blatantly dug his fingers into a pack of Nestle pumpkin spice cookies I purchased on 10/01/22. We cannot discuss details around this or any situation that may be under investigation. She had already rung up half of my groceries before I noticedI went home and wiped down each food item with sanitizing cloths then soap and water. i don't have a complaint as much as need advice. We will forward their concerns to the pharmacy and regional leader. Ripoff Report | Giant Eagle Review - Vermilion, Ohio - Giant eagle Giant Eagle Reviews: What Is It Like to Work At Giant Eagle? As I was making my sandwich today, 9-29-18 the entire center of the You know that the wheelchair is dangerous, and yet you still allow Sally Dodds US. My mother purchased a $125 Lyft Gift Card at Giant Eagle Store #45. Absurd! Phone number +1 724-942-2802. Publication date 2014-01-24 Topics Giant Bomb, Quick Looks. No one has called me yet. They formed a company called "Eagle Grocery.". 5 Our Avon Lake Giant Eagle on Lear Road , Avon Lake, Ohio , is the Best Brian , The produce manager is simply the BEST Goes over and beyond to help me the customer The Manager is always there if you need him , listens and addresses all our concern I use My friendly Giant Eagle Pharmacy for all my prescription needs . 5-7 minutes he was gone. After picking up the order, I realized that none of the substitutions or the additional item were there. Thank you. All the time. So they make you think you must buy 4, but no, only one is enough. Never had such a bad experience before. The next best thing would be some sort of response just so I know you are aware of my issue. I get another sticker for my window. I then went to the customer service desk and asked for a manager. For years my wife and I, occasionally have purchased croissants, large and small size, from the above GE bakery, and they were wonderful. So I went to the self-checkout, and there I was harassed by two other employees. GE card number 78012 BBB Business Profiles generally cover a three-year reporting period. As with every shopping trip I informed the cashier that I would be using an ebt card and a cash card. DOWNLOAD OPTIONS download 1 file . Jacob Mann - Assistant Store Manager - Giant Eagle, Inc. - LinkedIn Phone number +1 724-258-5011. Put prices on product instead of bar code or make sure bar code is right. I can not reply to emails. They shop my online order, I schedule a pickup, and they load it up. The signs indicate you can buy beer here, which is . The average employee at Giant Eagle makes $27,418 per year. NO SORRY, NO nothing as far as being a polite employee towards a great and loyal customer. The attendant looked to find it in the car wash and could not. I noticed I had an item that had to be removed from my bill. Observed Chicken breading room equipment, in deli area, with an accumulation of dirt, food residue, slime debris on floorracks shelves non-food contact surfaces. With the renovation that has taken place at the Rochester location (I don't mind utilizing the self check out) however, the staff are left to stand around and talk. It doesn't matter what department you shop in, employees are extremely rude, could care less about customers and are rude, obnoxious and can't think ahead to prepare for bakery or deli goods after a holiday. I said I would write to Ms. Laura Karet about this. Desired outcome: " Low pay, high amount of turnover " (in 93 reviews) " No cons, worked 6 years as a cashier, no complaints no regrets, miss those days and evenings working at Giant Eagle " (in 74 reviews) More Pros and Cons. The people are wonderful & very helpful! So, what does the staff do, they flip you off, argue and even have a pharmacist there that wants to fight because you call them lazy for not doing their job. Questions Post Question There are no questions yet for this company. Hello, States they care about work-home balance Pro diversity culture Submit a complaint and get your issue resolved. Regarding using your PERKS for a free tank of GAS, - giant eagle chicken salad & giant eagle salsa, Worms in a head of letters and black dirt throughout the greens. Shed light on the availability of medication needs brought to someones attention. I explained exactly as above and as she is my child - its really no ones business. I went to get a replacement today and it was almost $200. 8-2-22 Distribution Coordinator (Current Employee) - Freedom, PA - November 10, 2019. I am actually highly disgusted with this kind of customer service and hope this won't continue . Something needs to be done about the unstaffing at the Giant Eagle Pharmacy in the Tarentum Rd Newkensington location . Especially the old ones, to think they have nothing better to do than be rude on the phone and then start crying if we're out of stock on something. As a matter of policy, BBB does not endorse any product, service or business. Giant Eagle Company. Giant Eagle reviews & complaints 193 complaints 7 resolved 186 unresolved File a complaint Table of contents Claim listing Follow Share Complaints Contacts Resolved "medication" Resolved Resolved Resolved "check cashing" Resolved Giant Eagle reviews 193 G GaryD163 of Butler, US Feb 09, 2023 4:50 pm EST Verified customer Featured review Better Business Bureau: Please update the website to indicate when a service is not available during regular business hours. Its unbelievably immoral and despicable! When someone calmly goes to customer service to clarify a display sign promoting buying three cokes and getting two free and is rudely informed she's wrong in spite of the signage and then is told, "I'm done with you!," in front of other employees and customers, you cant get any lower. I apologize for any inconvenience caused by the action taken with this particular gift card. I would think one of the best and most expensive grocery stores in eastern Ohio could afford a new wheelchair. I have had other items before. A necessary evil. Then why text me in the first place! I asked that they contact me and one customer service representative never even filed the complaint. Toggle navigation ctMobi - Find a local buinsess in your area. Was looking forward to these, I bought them In the past and fell in love with them. We spoke to the consumer today and they provided an updated mailing address for the request. She rudely told me to re-up order my food and wait in line again. This incident happened on friday june 24, 2022 @ 05:14pm, store #617 in geneva ohio. 108 total complaints in the last 3 years. They finally got their prescription and we pulled up to find a shade pulled that said they were closed, drive thru, and they were short staffed. Giant Eagle was first founded in 1918, by three families - Goldstein, Porter, and Chait. Every time I show up to pick one up they say I owe money and I say no you have to run it through two insurances when people have two insurances and they say oh. What happened to integrity and company loyalty. I shall not go back to them. Giant Eagle Initial Complaint 01/18/2023 Complaint Type: Problems with Product/Service Status: Answered I submitted a request for my pharmacy records months back and I haven't received a. People who write reviews have ownership to edit or delete them at any time, and theyll be displayed as long as an account is active. I was not sure what she usually drinks so my daughter and I were discussing it as she pays more attention to this stuff than I do. I sat yesterday for almost an hour listening to their music and right at this moment I am still on the phone once again listening to music for a half hour and still waiting. I hard few people pass out at car wash because cant have any Hi my name is Brittany Yaw my phone number is [protected]. The woman took the product and did not apologize for the inconvenience scanned a similar item and told me the item that had damaged packaging.was going home with me. When are you guys gonna get the a2 milk? Category Food & Beverages. I would like an email sent to my email address [protected]@gmail.com so that I can explain further on how rudely I was treated, and I did not appreciate it. To find more information about reviews and trust on Sitejabber.com please visit, Backed by the National Science Foundation. Reviews There are no reviews yet. Wide selection of produce, meat and general grocery products. Order submitted Dec 15. Once again, I returned to the Giant Eagle store (same day as purchase) and they told me to call Giant Eagle customer support claiming they handle gift card returns. His hair looks like it hasn't been washed out combed in MONTHS. Need a loyalty card to self check out Giant Eagle reviews & complaints. However, BBB does not verify the accuracy of information provided by third parties, and does not guarantee the accuracy of any information in Business Profiles. That they deliberately don't care to abide by the ADA law, or the Civil Rights Act of 1967. It doesn't matter what your policy is on masks, you still have to abide by the ADA law and the Civil Rights Act of 1964. Consumers complaining about Giant Eagle most frequently mention customer service problems.Giant Eagle ranks 114th among Grocery sites. i am now a former customer. I even ask someone to get one out for me but they would not. I mean every one. Giant Eagle Grocery - CentralPercentum GetGo. I would like to see her position taken away from her transferred or fired she is a very snobby rude loud and rude, I went giant eagle to pick up some wine 5:45 pm. I let her know I have health issues so can't wear one. My personal shopper ignored my requests for subbing the chicken I ordered ONLY if it was same price per pound. Prices are lower and bags are plastic. BBB asks third parties who publish complaints, reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate. I do not like going to this Giant Eagle! I spend a lot of money at your store and I feel like just stopping and going to another place that truly cares about my loyalty and me being a customer first and foremost. comment. That's just plain irresponsible and rude. Little or no financial or budgetary responsibility Amount of Budgetary Responsibility: $0. Don't catch until I get home. Your answers will help us bring you a fresher, friendlier and more convenient experience every time you shop. Please get rid of this person. Posted by giant eagle erie pa yorktown on Thursday, March 2, 2023. Review Of Franks Restaurant Hudson Fl 2023 . I realize shop lifting is rampant but I am an honest person and have been shopping there a long time. Fresh food. Out of 477 Giant Eagle employee reviews, 70% were positive. I called the store. Plus sideclean parking lot, great attendants, friendly , great check out attendants mostly female that care! Giant Eagle Fuelperks+ vs the new myperks program (don't - reddit Theres no reason I should be getting the runaround like this from a big company like this. Then, i went in. I was aggressively harassed and discriminated against today around 12:40 at the 2801 E. Waterloo Rd. Put prices on product instead of bar code or make sure bar code is right. When you get there, your groceries are ready. This pharmacist at Giant Eagle on S Hamilton Rd in Groveport, Ohio is rude, arrogant and looks like a bumb with this disgusting looking so called beard, if thats what you call it. Giant Eagle and Toronto-based Flashfood launched the program at 34 locations in 2021. Giant eagle unwilling to offer anything related to customer care. Giant Eagle Supermarket - 2365 East State Street, Hermitage, PA - ctMobi last year using the same card the gas pump charged me for premium gas when i pushed the button for regular. I gave her the substitutions and one additional item. This is unacceptable. They were absolutely the worst. I was almost attacked by the store manager in Vermilion Ohio she came running out from behind the manager counter and screamed put a mask on, which I was putting on as she came running at me, she is very lucky I didn't clock her, will never go to that store again, switching all my prescriptions to have my insurance company mail them to me, they have the worst costumer service I have ever seen. Upon explaining my concern, store associate said they are out of all items. Giant eagle614-337-02452900 stelzer Rd Columbus Ohio 43219Is the office I'm complaining about I was told I would hear back in 2 to 3 weeks. I want to come back. The digital coupons are not customer friendly. They tend to have better deals on produce than Kroger (Georgesville Road location has produce of similar quality), and their produce is infinitely better than what you'll find at Walmart. Close it down! Further, The stores take no responsibility for alcohol consumption in their stores. Here clients can delve deep into delicious meals, and taste. PITTSBURGH Giant Eagle is giving more shoppers a chance at buying discounted food to prevent waste. They never want to cut the meat that's available. It's now easier than ever to find your favorite products, order on-the-go, and schedule Curbside Pickup & Delivery.
Crystal Mclaughlin Obituary, Articles G