Er, that also means they will hear about all the stuff weve done. "that's your feelings. We have a rap battle between two popular characters." So did most of the students. The person actually finished the first book and in the progress of making them react to the second one. #wizardingworld. " Funny and cute bloopers of Harry Potter agn, Voldemort Finds Out About Harry's Mission. Then we should begin reading. Related to Oh, Crap, There Are Fanfics of Us!, where the characters learn that people are writing stories about them. But most importantly, how will she react to her friends and family watching it all? Hi guys and welcome to my I dunno fanfic (That was a terrible first line). Although, several students have been requested so some wont be heading home, the headmaster explained. Harry Potter has inspired a ton of fan fiction stories, but which ones are best to read after finishing the series? RELATED:Harry Potter: 10 Memes That Prove Snape Was A Comedic Genius. Either its in the past and already happened or hasnt happened yet.. 2. Neville arrived, looking quite confused by the gathering in this strange room. Sirius is innocent! Harry yelled above the whispered discussions that had broken out. His hair had been cut, but only the ragged ends, it still hung to his elbows. "Let's Watch Our Show" Plot - TV Tropes Was there something else, Albus? Minerva asked with a frown. characters do not belong to me. Dumbledore and Minerva each had a comfy armchair while Professors Flitwick and Sprout sat on a couch together. Voldemort will return at some point in the future? Narcissa Malfoy had somehow turned even paler than usual at this news. We have already told the Minister that.. RELATED:10 Things You Didn't Know About Alan Rickman During The Harry Potter Shoot. 13. Then Dumbledore asked Sirius to resume his usual form. A variation also has characters not view their reality at all, but instead comment on the oddities of their alternate selves in a different continuity; they're still watching the show, just not their show. #theatre Series. A group gather to read about both the past and the future, all while trying not to kill each other. Remus had a big black dog with him which made Harry incredibly worried. Dumbledore handed him the book with the number one on the front. However, since it's so popular, many of the same concepts have been done to death. Then a heavily scarred man with a fake eye and wooden leg arrived with a young woman who had spiky pink hair. Obviously, school related activities can be left, but I may need to investigate lawbreaking. Kingsley and Emmeline nodded their agreement. Safe to say, the fic became so popular that many other authors are, Caroline at some point before or during the Netherfield arc discovers Lizzie's vlog, and tries to utilize it to make herself look good. I wouldn't give a shit, Malfoy" Ron shrugs. Reading HP: Book 1 - Philosopher's Stone - Chapter 1 - Lorixjake If the information within could help us in getting rid of You-Know-Who permanently, then surely a little privacy doesnt matter, Filius said, looking slightly apologetic. They were quite similar, and Harry guessed this must be Malfoys mother. What if she got kidnapped, a few months before Harry was born and the Potters got attacked on the faithful Halloween night? He was followed by a girl about Ginnys age with a slightly vacant expression and long, blonde hair. And Snape will probably try to have us expelled, Harry added. Harry, Hermione hissed. The next morning, a large group of people slowly filed into a secret room on the seventh floor of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. I am afraid not, Dumbledore shook his head. Narcissa pointedly looked away from her older sister. The headmaster frowned and quickly read it, his eyes widening minutely. Secrets are revealed, alliances are formed and pretty much everyone is angry with Albus Dumbledore. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Well, you have been quite, er, involved in the going on in the school during the past few years, Dumbledore said with a twinkle in his eye. He is a sucker for good coffee, Indian food, and video games. ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS or your membership will be denied. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Of course. It taught us friendship, courage, and loyalty. Expect more grandiose reactions as characters witness themselves undertake actions and go through scenarios that they would have never expected, up to and including witnessing their own deaths. This story really hammers home just how young Lily and James are, and it ends on a somber note. Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (Video Game), Harry Potter & Fred Weasley & George Weasley, Book 1: Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone. Part 1 of Reading Harry Potter; Language: English . Apart from the books and movies, there is merchandise such as toys, collectibles, as well as live events. He counsels Remus and Sirius in the process and tries to help Severus Snape, though he doesn't quite succeed with that last task. This is what prompts him to write the letter in, finally watches all of Lydia's vlog after Wickham releases the sex tape countdown and realizes she completely misjudged her sister, bringing them to an understanding, Life is Strange. I didn't think Harry Potter was able to bully but as it seems he is a hypocrite" Snape sneers. " A very familiar dog, in fact. Watching it is Stranger Debatably, All in One Watching their movies and reactions, Spider-Man: Avengers (and Midtown High) React, Watching My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Terrible, As Expected, My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong, as I Expected, ignoring the request to gather the audiences for a while, inspired to write their own Re:Zero reaction fanfics. Also its Harmione. Harry Potter | Fantasy Reading The Books Marauders Era Marauders Read The Books Time Travel. #mcgonagall (no possuo HP s meus oc's) Show more featured how the hp boys react 57 pages 5 months ago sophie Apart from the books and movies, there is merchandise such as toys, collectibles, as well as live events. Magazines, Or create a free account to access more articles. Thats Minerva was about to say impossible but having had one of her students using time travel all year, she knew it was not impossible. You should speak more" Luna suggests. This list is meant to be a recommended list of fanfics to read after the series. I cant be missing from work for that long.. (I DO NOT OWN HARRY POTTER ; ____________ 18. HP Characters' Reactions Book Memories Chapter 1, a harry potter fanfic hpreacts 4 Stories Sort by: Hot # 1 Harry Potter Characters React to S. by chelsielovesdrarry10 5.6K 63 7 The Title says it all hpreacts react ships # 2 HP and KOTLC reacts and arguements by Amelia_Lily_Luna 135 1 1 What the cover says kotlc harrypotter hpreacts +3 more # 3 hp boys reacts by wren 206 1 1 tiktok - lyustt just enjoy :) hp However, since it's so popular, many of the same concepts have been done to death. He starts a Dungeons and Dragons group in a magical school! This is the Part 2 to my first book, HP CHARACTERS REACT TO OUR WORLD. Fawkes has delivered me a note about a parcel waiting in my office, Dumbledore informed them. The Potions Master Several people gaped at him in astonishment. Yes, Remus stated firmly. Magazines, Digital RELATED:10 Other Shows & Movies You Didnt Know The Harry Potter Cast Has Been In. Until Harry remembered that Hagrid had ended up with a dragon egg and used magic he wasnt allowed to. I love him". " Honestly, he looked concerned for Black, moving like he wanted to protect the man rather than get away from him. ; There is an entire genre of Harry Potter fanfic where the characters read the novels.. One of the few with a grander plot surrounding said . and our Read at your own risk! It contains seven books about the past and the future., From the future? Mad-Eye Moody asked sceptically. Its in 4th year and everyone reacts to Harrys memories. #narcissa #dracomalfoy Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available from thestaff@tvtropes.org. let me stick my plants in your dusty bin droid I'll leave you like a horcrux split up and destroyed". " "Potter. He believes that knowledge can change the world and be used to inspire and empower young people to build the life of their dreams. Let me guess, the most popular character just happens to be Harry Potter" Pansy makes a guess. " Let me fire up the wand likeHermione and Ron. 19. Fanfiction searches, recommendations, etc. Movie one: COMPLETE In the former, the events of the canon have already occurred, so this is mostly a walk down memory lane for everyone involved. 7. The note states that the information within will aid us in the upcoming fight against Voldemort. Several people shuddered violently at the name while Mrs Weasley let out a quiet shriek. Flitwick is a non-biased character, having dealt with bullying himself, and his realization that Remus' friends have stuck by him despite his condition is heartwarming. I believe the events in the books revolve around young Harry, here. Hed clearly had a few good meals too, although he was still skeletally thin. this is going to be one big story but with chapters like a book. She deals with Umbridge, staff meetings, Draco Malfoy, Peeves, and a disappointing lack of hot cocoa. Snape hissed furiously while Mrs Weasley shrieked. Many people write their own continuations, or changes, to the source material, which is called fanfiction. Armed with a BS in Journalism from Boston University, she has published work at the following publications: Boston Globe, Crime Report, Ancient World Magazine, Screen Queens, BU BUZZ, BU Quad, Mindfray, Catalyst.cm, the Boston Hassle, and the Celebrity Cafe. #ginnyweasley When the twin potter children and friends meet to watch their lives on screen. 6. Amelia raised her eyebrows. Write to Megan McCluskey at megan.mccluskey@time.com. A group gather to read about both the past and the future, all while trying not to kill each other. She hides her pain and anger and masks it with a smile. 67mpala, PhoenixRider_1912, Star_Andromanyx, Pieri_Ale, erosiehermione, ImaMonster, WinterCrow, xxdemonlovexx, Krys0613, Jennybot_19, ReadandFly04, Itsswa, Blueshifting, Unknown_Reader13, kimsquirtle, SkiversTheCrackSimp, Toby_LJW, Ambertink, BlossomInTheNight, mirellaaraujo, Kattana7, Peachfujoshi1234, Turbo_blue2, CatsFyre, AmichelleYT, CSP2708, StarDust1718, Grinbirdd, BasiliskQueen21, Shadow_Wizard, Joanna1995, Kuroma, KassandraPotter, Wednesday_Addams, dulceee9911, ZombieSquirrel225855, aceinthetrashhole, amelkaexe, Gay_Trash27, ATiredGhosty, Ravenpuff4DaWin, DraysgcfArt, Wasserschlange, Haybeecee, Lisa_demon_liar, BaileyBlu, Eraser_Mist, erynia14th, QueenGuin, firemeetslove, and 444 more users
Edward Ayers Obituary, Reasons For Declining Profits, Playstation 5 Warranty Registration, Which Of The Following Is Not One Of Mulan Skill, Willows Weep House Zillow, Articles H