Briefly: Hirschbach completes acquisition of John Christner Trucking The people who run the orientation and speak at the orientation preach about how we all have to be respectful and professional. Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by tuckerthe trucker, Oct 5, 2018. In 13 yrs of OTR, I have never experienced such rude and demeaning behavior, directed at truck drivers, as I have with John Christner Trucking. Have legal questions about what you should in a truck accident? But don't you worry either, I'm not your type. Job Listing Rules. Those of you who are reading the previous comments concerning John Christner, notice how there are more negative than positive. if truckers wanted to do this they could control this industry. I knew my dispatcher would call so I let it ring and finished my route LOL then I called him and told him I was quiting in 2 weeks and said I am not a road dog any more. If John Christner is your last resort, change professions. Yeah, the days of JCT's solo teams are over. But, however, that does not make you more credible. P.S. I don't have a problem with there leasing deal. ask them to bomb the truck with something to get rid of the cigarette smell. I would like to talk to them on a possible lease with them Jeff''s report seem good, although he and one more report was the only positive ones, so now I think I may not go to JCT but would like to get the name of a good company. You want to lease? Complaints are complaints. You think it's a poor businessman who leaves a company that's ripping him off, but you're the one who's paying or paid off a truck note that's $50, 000 over it's value. Contact Who is John Christner Trucking, LLC Headquarters 19007 W Hwy 33, Sapulpa, Oklahoma, 74067, United States Phone Number (918) 227-1600 Website www.johnchristner.com Revenue $246.4M Industry Freight & Logistics Services Transportation I talked with some of there drivers and 1 said its ok if you want to get a truck with bad credit, and others say they wished they stayed where they was at before as a company driver remeber if you put your name down on a truck for over 100 grand and its only worth 60-65 thousand, then its legal. It depends on many factors, but I'll mention a few here: Apply. They are the worst company to work for. I mean, how can several drivers of the same truck, be all mistreating it? I have made as much as $78, 000, and my lowest year at 58, 500. The information in the log files includes your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service provider, such as AOL or Shaw Cable), the browser you used to visit our site (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox), the time you visited our site, and which pages you visited throughout our site. I have been in the truckling business for28 years. I give my express consent authorizing TruckersReport and its. The difference between the good and the bad is what you make of it. John Christner Trucking pays an average salary of $63,571 per year or $30.56 per hour. Royce Sharpe is a Jack ###, with a capital "J". I was never truly sold Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport. We do use cookies to store information, such as your personal preferences when you visit our site. 5+ Years, Please select ALL of your current, valid drivers licenses. John Christner started his career as a driver, hauling produce from the west and chicken from the east. In general, managers at John Christner Trucking are good to work with. You have to have what it takes to succeed in life in busines and anything else you choose to do.Pressure is a mother, dealing with so many different personalites is hell. I have been a Lease purchase Driver at John Christner since Oct 2005. Good luck with your future endeavors and my wish for you is that you mature sometime soon and stop blaming everyone else for your shortcomings For the others who have had problems, I have to wonder if you've had problems at the other companies that you have been with? In 1986, he started JCT with two trucks, hauling the same freight he handled as a driver. First and foremost, you are not told that YOU, not the company, is paying for your orientation that they decide if you are good enough to work for the great john christner. Electronic logs put a stop to that. CDL-A Team Owner Operator Truck Driver - New 2022 Pay Increase! I ran a volvo for a company and it was a truck that would run 105 mph if you wanted it to but i wouldnt advise it, and i would run 70-75mph all the time and it was a volvo motor a 435, and i would still get 6.2-6.4 on a good day, but if i had the box full on a 40lbs load i could still run 72mph and still run a 6.0 or 5.9mpg, the faster you can pick it up will be the faster you will get it there, and those miles add up with time. All I can say to you, "TooTall Sam", is this: I hope you and Jeff are very happy together, playing with his "toys", and "running" the US together and eating lunch at the "TeePee", and enjoying your romantic afternoon "interludes" with him. and what gets me with alot of these companies, shippers and recievers is how they treat us drivers. To Sam P., If you don't like this variable lease payment then I suggest not working for this company. Be cause if you go their and you make any mistakes, they will destroy your reputation and ruin your career and your just getting started. I told him I will bring the truck back and there is no need to do all this and he reassured me again that I will be arrested if in or near the truck. No, i do not work for JCT. This is typical of most trucking companies. Earnings are up to you. John Christner Trucking jct Logistics - JCT Logistics They have not changed a bit since I escaped! Each company we work with has specific experience requirements for their drivers. All rights reserved. well, can tell ya this i am glad that i never got the chance to drive for them, i have a very clean record, good csa, no moving violations, no accidents. If your mail is going to your home or a P.O box in your state you can sue John Christner Trucking in your state because that is where is base out of. and 2.8 million miles under my belt. They send me load offers, and we all know that if the truck is not running the qualcomm goes on and off periodically, and then in return they call them selves contacting me by my phone which they never bothered to correct. JUST STOP BLAMING YOUR SITUATION ON THESE COMAPNIES, PAY YOUR BILLS! Things became so bad that I became sick and couldn't recover from it till I quit, I went through 2 months of on and off diarhia. John Christner Trucking | LinkedIn That's fine. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. to girls play. Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport. Our commitment to supporting both our customers and team members success is prioritized through continuous growth opportunities and mutualrespect. Gregory Gorman - Vice P.. - John Christner Trucking, LLC - ZoomInfo Most drivers don't count up the annotated payments and total the cost out, but I did. They are the worst company to work for. I understand the company from both sides. So after you put 25% ($250) away for taxes you made $750 for 7 days (14hr days) staying away from home. Well eventhough Ive never worked for Jct Im trying to feel this out. Headquarters 19007 W Hwy 33, Sapulpa, Oklahoma, 74067, United States (918) 227-1600 John Christner Trucking, LLC Profile and History John Christner Trucking, LLC provides truck transportation services. 2 hours later John Mollory, called me and told me that they was going to send me home. requested a detail, they sprayed some cleaner on the floor thats it. John Christner founded Sapulpa, Okla.-based John Christner Trucking in 1986. How ignorant and naive can you be? Also, Had a question on that how fast do they run & what kind of safety features are on the truck? See for myself. You can also choose to opt-out of any future communication by clicking unsubscribe. Mosy of you guys have no clue on how to run a business and think you should be handed everything. For The Asian Mai Show Subscribers only! Pop. Phone Number +1-918-227-6627. This company does not care at all for the Drivers it has, they just want to process more drivers thru orientation to put butts in the seat. Moondoggie. It's easy! "then you'll be very happy working for John Christner Trucking, because that's how they treat everybody who walks in their doors, like they have nowhere else to go and are so desperate that they'll bend over and say, "Thank you sir, may have another? he informed us that rush got the 2084 but jct put the extra 423 dollars in there own maint fund and that is just the way they do it. You guys act like they owe you something. Huddleston claims in a court filing that John Christner Trucking "exercised complete control" over all his activities relating to driving for the company. As I said in my initial comment, I drove for them for a couple months, not very long, but long enough to have an authentic opinion of them. We never sell your personal information to third parties. Home was mutual. Ok JEFF BAIRD LEASE OPERATOR JOHN CHRISTNER TRUCKING, thank you so much for revealing your name! In every trucking company you will run into dispatchers who will blantantly lie to you and then you have dispatchers who tries to walk around the truth hoping you will buy what they are selling. One day was enough for me. If you're looking for a company with an unwavering commitment to competitive pay, work-life balance and modern equipment . NEVER sign a lease Without your consent employers will not be able to contact with job offers, would you like to opt-in now? Christner said the company has seen continuous growth over the past two decades. The average employee at John Christner Trucking makes $79,380 per year, which is quite competitive for its location and industry. Leaked News! Danny had . https://www.mecatruckchrome.com/ For information about Semi Truck or Trailers? If so, may need to look at the commonality thereTo sum it upthere isn't a single company that will have 100% satisfaction, but JCT is by far the best company for our family and I stand behind them (even at the times that I disagree with them). Be agreeing to. To Stanley 0909, I am so sorry you had to go through all that at JCT. The operations debt how ever is prone to making racist coments playing games and not treating there drivers with any respect starting with kieth sall and his cronies such as but not limited to mitch the boyer.running there drivers illigaly is something they do constantly they have been operating with impunity.there is no open door policyif you have a problem they will kick you off the property. Not much can be done about this that is the way it is designed. June 30, 2014 I called john mollory and ask him that they get the fire report back? Duke of Bavaria. They obviously know what they are doing since they have been around for so long and not everyone could have such bad experiences with this company. The reason for this is because their books say that the load should be a 53 degrees and I need to change it. Also, it is quite rude when legal comes in and starts discussing things that are borderline if not over the line sexual harrassment because she thinks it is cute. I was talking about the shop's driver's liason, Royce Sharpe, not the mechanics in the shop. Have fun never owning anything again with that collection on your record. 2023 John Christner Trucking All rights reserved. This could include the inability to login to services or programs, such as logging into forums or accounts. Company Snapshot JOHN CHRISTNER TRUCKING LLC USDOT Number: 273897 Other Information for this Carrier SMS Results Licensing & Insurance ID/Operations | Inspections/Crashes In US | Inspections/Crashes In Canada | Safety Rating Truck in the yard and ignore your best interests. Defendant is represented by the following attorneys: Christopher J. Eckhart Angela S. Cash Karen B. Reisinger SCOPELITIS, GARVIN, LIGHT, HANSON & FEARY, P.C. I'm not afraid t0 give my name or hide behind a made up name. You pay about $1000 week for lease with good miles. It's quite another to act as if you do. but hey they said he could upgrade to a better truck after 90 days. I try to pull the fire out with the fire extinguisher could not. Munich, by far the largest city in southern Germany, lies about 30 miles (50 km) north of the edge of the Alps and along the Isar River, which flows through the middle of the city. 5 hours later john mollory told me to call Shannon Crawley its out of his hand now. Day, I was boarding a bus to return home. John Christner Trucking Employee Reviews - Indeed.com I would get atleast 30 to 40 messages everyday that demanded a response. If you have any complaints or issues that you are bothered with and would like to address them with your driver manager, or even go further up the ladder, they will pull out the, "well I have known this person for 22 yrs, and have never had a single complaint about him" card! It may not display this or other websites correctly. To be a good business man, and to operate a Truck profitably, , , , using a calculator, knowing your industry, and making decisions without emotion, contributes to success. If the carrier Additionally, my truck, which their budget chart on their website bases itself as getting 6 mpg, for all the other figures to fall in line, only got 4.5-5.0 mpg, and that's with my averaging 60 mph. John Christner Trucking insights Based on 102 survey responses Areas for improvement Fair pay for job Trust in colleagues Sense of belonging Cool place to work Truck Driver (Former Employee) - Sapulpa, OK - November 14, 2020 This place was good to work. Bob Barnes, RD Barnes Trucking, LLC. He put me on hold for a few minutes and somebody else picked up. account before they touch it will fix anything they want and leave you in the negative. You must know exactly what your obligations will Transportation. Let me tell you one thing about this so called JCT who claims to treat their drivers fair, let me go on the record and tell you all that is so much bullcrap, they had me set to fail since day one. Last year's revenues were $185 million, and the company expects to reach $200 million this year. John Christner Trucking, LLC is part of the Freight & Logistics Services industry, and located in Oklahoma, United States. There are also those drivers that need or want too much home time to be in a lease program. I am a mechanic at JCT. Hirschbach Motor Lines acquires John Christner Trucking Who are the attorneys representing Defendant John Christner Trucking, LLC? I know everybody at JCT and admire and respect them all! Even though I had my complaints about them, I had left them under good terms, so there was not reason for them to do that. We appreciate your time! Poorly maintained trailers. 2023 John Christner Trucking. John Christner Trucking, LLC Company Profile | Sapulpa, OK Details subject to change. Jct Lease Purchase - Page 1 | TruckingTruth Forum
Decatur, Illinois Noise Ordinance, Articles J