Lincoln: Well, thats all theres to it. I called the sisters for Lincolns condition and the little dude is getting better. disaster struck as the space rock cracks open and an alien slime ca "This place, it was her home, or it was becoming her home." Coconuts (dummy/soulmate)GigglesColonel Crackers (former)The Santiago familyThe Casagrande family, ComedyPulling pranks on her siblingsMaking puns and jokesMaking prank callsMaking funny videosFunny internet videosWhoopee cushionsThrowing piesApril Fool's DayMr. Determined to end Luan's pranking spree, Lincoln heads inside th. The sisters are worried and are about to go downstairs, until Luans phone started ringing. Luna: Dude! Leni: Don't worry. What if he leaves his family who calls him Bad luck? Also, if you have a story you want to have narrated, send a link to it in the comment section below.Disclaimer: All credit for the original artwork and soundtracks goes to the original creators. In "Making the Case," Luan is one of five sisters with no trophy in the case. ", Luan and her siblings altered history, causing their parents to decide not to have any kids in the future. Luan's Problem Chapter 1: A Birthday Disaster, a loud house fanfic Suddenly, the door bell rings. Lori: Since mom and dad are out, I'm in charge. [8] No matter how bad any problem is, she'll find the funnier side of the matter. Luan (sad): Because you are always busy with your rock conserts and band practicing. Lincoln: Oh! [17] In A Loud House Christmas, she can be seen wearing an attached pair of variable reindeer antlers, but does not wear them in the cast photoshoot and The Really Loud House. Disclaimer: All credit for the art and soundtracks goes to the original creators. Lincoln: Something is not right here. [16] She also wore pigtails in two yellow scrunchies. Luan later enrolled in a clowning academy to get better at jokes and started her business, Funny Business Inc.. Like her older sisters, Luan attended Royal Woods Middle School and was served undesirable food at lunch from Chef Pat due a grudge held against her mother, Rita. Its a chocolate cake. Lisa: Everyone but you, me, Lynn, Lily, and Luna was infected. If so, tell me what story you'd like to see and a title and I'll write it! - Lincoln. Luna was annoyed about Luan not asking her for help. It references a meme that comes from The Simpsons and Lucy was supposed to say that line, but I instead replaced that with Luan. We should get going. Cameron: Cool! I think I just felt a little stomachache. They seem to double as reading glasses. ), (She makes Lana drink it, and she and the rest get cured). The cake from yesterday. She once retired from pranking on April Fools' Day, but has since regained her inspiration for pranking from Lily. The loud house fanfiction luan depressed - metsyg.crush-rock.de The sisters minus Lola, Lisa and Lynn: Fine *Everybody went to eat but Lynn Jr and the parents*. Do you know where Lincoln is? Coconuts humiliating othersLosing Mr.CoconutsMr. But you didn't know that you were moving just a house away from the L During his life, Lincoln has found himself in all sorts of situations, but he had his sister Luna, to help him, this story shows why Luna is the guardian sister, and not (another NSL fanfic) Takes place in the middle of the night as lincoln was walking through the streets of royal woods as he was kicked out of his own home by his family Lincoln is tired of being pushed around and being abused by his family, and now, he is deemed bad luck, once again. y r the siblings dating- She performed out in public for the first time at the Royal Woods Bowling Alley but the audience did not enjoy her performance and heckled her with curly fries. What was particularly special about this day, however, was that it was Lincoln's birthday, his twelfth birthday to be exact. Leni: But, she'll find that we've been spying on her. Leni: What are they saying? Lola: So? Luan: Oh man! "And now ladies and gentlemen, Tony's pizzeria is proud to present aspiring comedian, Luan Loud, come on up Luan" said an employee whose . Cameron: (on his knees) We promise it'll never happen again! All started at the Loud House, in Luna and Luan's room shows Luan laying on her bed coughing and sneezing. Hope things get better sooner. He join renee and her group of goth friends. No more squirrel suit! Bobby: It's okay Babe, let's just go home so you can rest. Plot Synopsis: April Fools day has arrived, and Luan is up to no good with her pranks again. Plot: When Luan's not feeling well Leni has to make her better while the other Louds are out. Luan: *Smiles, swallows* Pfft!! In "Fool's Paradise," after her family made Luan taste her own medicine, she promised the next April Fools will be even worse than before. This Fanfiction was based on a RP. "Ok, so it was Luans turn it seems." Lori said handing the baby off to the family comedian. Lincoln: It's going fine. Pfft!! *They were blinded with anger about the suit being crashed that they didn't care about what he went through and beat him up*. Courage always says the line , I wanted to write about the sisters who stayed behind and how they helped Lincoln feel better, but decided not to, because this story was more about Luan, not Lincoln. First episode "You can never have too much money." He said as he gently rubbed Lori's head. We have to check it out. (leaves), (Cameron walks towards the table and places Lincoln's, Clyde's, Leni's, and Cameron's order on it. Basically Rita and Lynn Sr. want to adopt, and you can figure out the rest on your own. She has been wearing her braces from her younger age. Lincoln: Oh hey Bobby! The Loud House Encyclopedia is a FANDOM TV Community. Remember, you made me do this, guys. Cashier: (calls out) Order for table number 3! Luan (panicing): What do I do? She had a stomach pain yesterday so big, that they had to leave. Lincoln: But (Bobby and Lori already left) What was all that about? She's just. uh, you know what? The Loud Sick View source (It begins at the Loud House, Lincoln is sitting on the couch while playing a video game. Live-Action (ALHC) Lori: (keeps a breath) I'm fine Boo Boo Bear. Lynn Jr: Can we all just eat our breakfast already?! Luan L. Loud[2] Lisa: Lincoln propablly ate or drinked something that had a experation date on it. Luan also used her baby brother Lincoln as a ventriloquist dummy and cheered him up along with her other sisters whenever he got upset. Though Luan is typically one of the kinder siblings, she utterly loses control when it comes to pranks, particularly on April Fools' Day. She played the "saw someone in half" trick with Lily. (In reality, all Luan and her siblings were doing was changing Lily's diaper and taking out the garbage). Don't give me that face, Lori. Lori: (rubs her belly) I'm sure they will. Luan Loud is the comedian in the Loud House. Lori: Bobby, something's wrong. Since I don't like writing descriptions I'll get to the point quickly. Get it? The final chapter of my Loud House fanfiction!Music used:Temple Of Seasons Remix - Legend Of Zelda: Oracle of SeasonsEternal Hope - Kevin MacLeodThe Purest S. I ONLY REALIZED WHEN IT WAS TOO LATE!!! Luan's Problem Chapter 1: A Birthday Disaster, a loud house fanfic | FanFiction It was another day at the Loud House; granted, there was ruckus as usual, but it is to be expected. He was being used as a slave and gets constantly bullied. Friends Likes Pun Fever fanfiction | The Loud House Fanon Wikia | Fandom In this story, Lincoln has to deal with a lot of crazy events, like family arguements, gang wars, and tragic losses. Luan: *In her sleep, cuddles her* Thanks for making me better Leni. I will get you a pail. Luan's gag glasses are black glasses, with eyebrows, and a pink nose and mustache at the end of them, which are a reference to Groucho Marx of The Marx Brothers. Load-bearing Loud chapter 1, a loud house fanfic | FanFiction Cause, it looks like you're not looking good. Now I need some rest, so I can feel allot better. Luna (puts her hands on Luans shoulders): Dude! She aims her ball towards the hole. We think you are gonna love it. Lori was in her room, gleefully packing up her briefcase. Due to her pranks, Lincoln dislikes sitting next to her in Vanzilla. (Lori and Bobby look at each other and start laughing, confusing the others.). Leni: I think I know what he meant. Lori: Well we were hoping you would like to go golfing with us. Plot: When Luan's not feeling well Leni has to make her better while the other Louds are out. I should have never given you that cake. Voice Lincoln: Lori, why don't you take this hole first? Lincoln: We should tell Lori that we've already found out. The car is parked in front of a health centre. Why did you guys think of that? Maybe tomorrow we'll do it! The girls hear Lincoln barfing again and weakly saying: My tummy hurts. Luan smiled and put her comedy props in her closet. Leni: Why don't we go find Linky instead of being upset like this? Luan (on the phone): Hello? She remorsefully regrets her actions and promises to her family that she'd never prank them again. Why didn't I think of that?" (There will definitely be No loud house harems and No s Brought on by The Fairly Oddparents being put on Netflix. Comedy hurts Chapter 1, a loud house fanfic | FanFiction She is very optimistic, as she likes to support her siblings, and especially make them laugh and feel better. But I'm mostly worried about Lori. O-ok. (It may take a while, however). Leni was walking upstairs and knocked on Lincolns door. Woman of the house: Wait. I'll be right back! Lincoln: That's great news you guys. Hahahahaha, get it? Luan: Why are clowns never bored? BEWARE S [Male Loud oc x Fem oc] Luan: I will do my best. Luna notices Luan leaving. Lincoln: I see Luna. The Loud Sick | The Loud House Fanon Wikia | Fandom Swipe to read all about our favorite jokester! Thats all that maters. Lisa: No. Lets do some rocking work! Lynn Sr: Yeah! What would happen if one caught feelings for one another. Lincoln: The other sisters helped to get better with my food poisoning. For instance, the entire plot of "Stage Plight" revolves around Luan becoming increasingly anxious over having to kiss her crush during the play recital of Romeo and Juliet. Lincoln: (hugs Lori) Congratulations Lori! She's always happy and perky. Hope you liked my first fanfic, and tell me if I should write some more! Lynn: Lana became a temporary zombie that spits on people to infect them. And I dont have anyone else as a temporary assistant, until Lincoln gets better. at age 14 lincoln loud starts going through a goth phase. The final chapter of my Loud House fanfiction!Music used:Temple Of Seasons Remix - Legend Of Zelda: Oracle of SeasonsEternal Hope - Kevin MacLeodThe Purest Sky And Sea - Touhou Project: Concealed The ConclusionIf you enjoyed today's video, leave a like and comment in the comment section down below, and be sure to hit the subscribe button if your new. Luan is a very goofy and fun-loving girl with an enthusiasm for comedy and making puns. Cameron: That's our order. Lincoln: I won't be put in a squirrel suit again, will I? Lynn: Which is why we only saw Lana, Lola, and Leni. Lincoln's mistreated and accused of being bad luck, runs away from hom Lincoln gets so tired of his sisters that he decides to run away towards Los Angeles with his friends. She dresses in a white sleeveless shirt, a yellow skirt with a checkerboard pattern, yellow socks with a line pattern that are worn all the way up, and brown shoes. She's only 21 years old! "It's your home too, Alex." Leni: (hugs Lincoln) Aw, Linky. She puts her one her clown outfit and runs downstairs. Lincoln: Eh, I'd say she is, but anyways, here I am, in all my glory. Her Christmas gift was a box of magicians' items. W You and your parents are moving to a neighborhood you know nothing about looking for a fresh start. Luan (guilty): I am so sorry for not asking you and Lori for help. Luna is holding it. Lynn: I'll find something that will help. Well, see you later Dad. And what if he has met his great love before but forgot it? Luan: Lincoln wait! loud house luan sick fanfictionhow big are the waves in huntington today? Cameron: (calls out) Hey dad, can we have the bags? Since I don't like writing descriptions I'll get to the point quickly. Lisa: Actually, Lincoln has suffered food poisoning. Later, they arrive at Lori and Bobby's place. She has a pet rabbit who lives in a top hat. We can play at Lori's Golf Course. Lincoln was holding his stomache in pain. Other names You're my family. I couldnt ask for a better assistant. She always has a positive and cheerful attitude. Lincoln: How is that even possible? Although only shown thrice, these gag flowers are filled with water. Luan is slowly los. Lets put Lincoln back to bed. Leni: Honestly, I agree. Lincoln: (nervous) But, we've sort of been spying on you. (Later, everyone is at the golf course and at the first hole. All the sisters minus Lola, Lisa and Lynn: WHAT?! The Princess and the Everlasting Emerald: A Royal Woods Fairytale. It wasnt your fault that Lincoln is poisoned. (Stella's drone zooms towards the table and sees what appears to be a thermometer.). Lori asked whilst holding the baby in need of a new diaper. She was sad and ran downstairs back to the kicthen. No more squirrel suit! Lincoln: They're coming for mejust so they can buy me a new one then I'll be tortured every single day *Later, Lincoln hears footsteps into Clyde's room*. Because her birthday is on Valentine's Day and she absolutely hates it! Young Bobby: Great! But, I'll be fine. Lynn: LINCOLN! Lori never misses a call nowadays. Cameron: Me too. That issuspicious. According to Lisa in episode 20 of the Nick Animation Podcast, Luan doesn't go to the movies. Lana : When is the mud gonna start Lincoln : Now (Lana runs outside) Lori : Since mom and dad are out, I'm in charge. The War is over but she doesn't feel that she will be able t Lincoln Loud is the oldest of the Loud siblings but at the age of 11 saw something he shouldn't hav (Remastered) Lincoln Loud, the only boy in his family, is always getting teased by his sisters. He tries to kill hims Amalthea Potter suffered all her life. I'm so sorry. Lincoln: Hey, let's go home. He. It'll heal her and the rest. It was comedy night at a local pizza restaurant, and Luan Loud was thrilled to let others enjoy her jokes. [15] Back then, she wore a sleeveless yellow dress with a square pattern, a black belt, white socks, and brown ballerina flats. [Source], Lori Loud (oldest sister)Leni Loud (older sister)Luna Loud (older sister)Lynn Loud (younger sister)Lincoln Loud (younger brother)Lucy Loud (younger sister)Lana Loud (younger sister)Lola Loud (younger sister)Lisa Loud (younger sister)Lily Loud (youngest sister)Rita Loud (mother)Lynn Loud Sr. (father)Shirley (aunt)Unnamed uncleUnnamed cousinRuth (great aunt)Albert (maternal grandfather)Leonard Loud (paternal grandfather)Unnamed paternal great-grandfatherHarriet (great-grandmother, deceased)Ancestors from 1600s (paternal ancestors), Her familyBennyClydeRonnie AnneMr. Home "Okay." Lori said, though not quite convinced. She also wears three pink flowers, one on her shirt, and one on each shoe, that serve as gag squirt-flowers. Baby But they never showed up. Luan (sad): Im sorry Lincoln. You're acting suspicious. She wears a yellow mask with a red diamond-shape over one eye and a black one over the other, a yellow and black jester's shirt, one yellow boot, and one black boot. We need to help Lincoln to feel better. they already made up a few hours after the episode, at least I think so. The first party gig was a disaster. (Coughing) (Fart) *Blushes* Excuse me. Luan: Oh man! Lisa: She is, but not for long, but she will get healed soon. Luan: Lincoln ran off because of Lynn's superstitions! He climbed out his window and walked away. The Joker has her hair in pigtails, and has one red scrunchie and one yellow. Pets "I'm not sure about that anymore." Leni: Especially when we heard that you're gonna die in a couple months! And for making me fall for that too! Rita: I don't know at all. When Luan arrived home, however, she sees her family, in shame, preparing to move. Mr. McBride: I agree with you. This becomes a plot point of "Head Poet's Anxiety," where Luan acts as Lucy's inspiration for pursuing a life in the showbiz industry. Luna (worried): Comon dudes! [rewritten version - original title: the mute girl and ba "You know I like it when you say my last name, but I love it when you scream my first." "I'm a royal "we been together on two different coasts and i don't even know your name yet." Lincoln: Well, yeah. Coconuts being brokenKnitting (formerly). Luans love for standup comedy means shes a nonstop barrage of jokes, silliness, puns, props, and pranks that includes squirting flowers and whoopee cushions, so beware! Lincoln: Oh no. She also likes to record people experiencing funny situations with her video camera, but Luan is a strict ethicist so when she does this, she asks permission to the person she recorded to allow her to upload the video to the Internet. The Princess and the Everlasting Emerald: A Royal Woods Fairytale. WHAT? Clyde: Wow, that is very clever. He is bullied at school because of them, neglected at "This place, it was her home, or it was becoming her home." At some point Luan originally used fresh whip cream for her pranks but stopped around when the twins were born so she could use spoiled products to attract animals. Her habits include telling jokes and puns (which many of the other characters don't like), pulling pranks, party clowning, and video production. During this day, her pranks can be even more dangerous than usual like when she placed pitfalls in every corner of the house, transforming the entire house into a lethal comedy trap. When lisa invents and activates a nuclear fusion bomb, it unleashed a devastating explosion throughout the entire world. At least I won't be in a squirrel suit anymore. However, instead of trying to sabotage her moment in the spotlight, Luan eventually drops her jealousy and gets Lucy to perform at the theater, since Luan herself was the inspiration for Lucy's poem. I love you. In "Time Trap! She seems to be sensitive to criticism, as seen in "No Laughing Matter" when she becomes timid as a result of her siblings expressing blunt annoyance to her comedy routine and walks to her room on the verge of tears. The other sisters look at each other in worry. Lynn Sr: Why isn't he waking up? Examples are singer. Goal See ya Luan! Bobby: Well in that case, let's hit the next hole. Despite this, she has been seen making knock-knock jokes in ", So far, there are four April Fools' Day episodes: ". Lisa: Wait. Unlike Lincoln, Luan already knows that she cannot upload videos without her subject's permission. The Loud House Fanon Wikia is a FANDOM TV Community. (In her head) I hope. What do I do? Leni: *Takes it out of her arm* There we go. "Come on. Lincoln walked back upstairs with Luans comedy props and walked into her room and put them on the floor. Luan: Thanks Len.. *Covers her mouth as her face turn green like Percy*, Leni: Your welcome Luan. Lincoln: (in his mind) Or doing one by one is off the tableoh well. *The 9 siblings rushed outside only to find the suit crushed, they all then went in and glared at Lincoln with anger*. How will it end? (Laugh) Get it?? Shes also a really good ventriloquist just ask her dummy, Mr. Coconuts! Lori: I think I'm just feeling a little bit under the weather, Lincoln. The Loud House Fanfiction : Sick Day - The Loud House Encyclopedia (looks closelyat the thermometer) And it looks like her temperature was (shock) 100 degreesF?! loud house luan sick fanfiction - recoveryishereny.com "The Loud House" (unofficial)"Left in the Dark" (official)"Cursed!" Just pour down. Despite Luan's occasional ruthlessness she is mostly friendly towards her siblings, especially to Leni and Luna. I am free today. I was free today! Lincoln: Yeah, maybe. Loud House: Infection of the Dead By: MrPotassiumK Zombie Apocalypse: A plague has run rampant around the globe, infecting people and turning them into "roamers." In the wake of the apocalypse, the Louds must go through great lengths to ensure their survival, even if it may mean losing their humanity in the process. Dude (by Luna)Brah (by Luna)Fourth Eldest Sister (by Lisa)Dirtbag (by Lola)Toots (by Mr. Coconuts)Doll (by Mr. Coconuts)Luana Banana (by Lynn Sr.)The Jokester[3] Lincoln: You all just don't get the pain of what I went through!! So, I have something to tell you. She also owned another ventriloquist dummy (before Mr. Coconuts) named Colonel Crackers. Luna: Dudes, am I the only one that feels guilty for kicking out Lincoln like that? To be a comedian But how's Lori doing? (There will definitely be No loud house harems and No s Lincoln gets so tired of his sisters that he decides to run away towards Los Angeles with his friends. Luan: Sorry Luna. Her powers are not shown, as she's only seen mocking the gas monster. Lori: Hey guys. *The Loud Sisters minus Lynn leave the house, as it cuts to the McBride house, with Lincoln eating dinner, which is pierogis and rice and beans* Howard: That's rough, buddy. I just want to say sorry *Luna hops on the bed in sadness, making Lincoln sad*. Lucy: Of course not, Lincoln. I'm so sick I'm not in a mood for a joke right now!!! Luan: Thank Len.. *Falls asleep, snores softly*. Keep reading to find out! (Everyone leaves the house to tell the rest of the family about the big news.). What's up? Lincoln: Are you sure? Portrayal (Huge Fart) Sorry, I'm a bit gassy today, but still it taste like Lynn's socks!!! I was sweating like crazy, I was on the verge of fainting, I was being insulted, now I got beat up by you all, even Leni! I didn't want to, but I did because I was going through pain. After all, you still have a couple months left. Luan: *Smiles in her sleep, snore lightly*. Suddenly, the door bell rings. I think we'll take our orders to go. Lynn Sr: Not only that, but you made everybody else abuse Lincoln! Rita: *gasp* Oh no. What do you mean? Leni: And Bobby said you only have a couple months left. Lincoln: Let's get out through your window Lisa. On some occasions she can get angry when drama unbreaks in her family; like when she fought against her siblings to obtain a seat in Vanzilla,[6] when she and her siblings destroyed the whole house looking for money,[7] or when Luan and her siblings argued.
John Grayken Family Office, Articles L