I realized that I needed to update the last section of this, so thanks for the reminder! where do i find numbers 095-monkapow, 244-bira, 253, 281-glidlee, 290-boilgog, 291-antarzen, 295-golbat, 364, 377. here are the exact locations of all nexomon: yeah i have anger management achievement. Does not evolve further. #302 Ignigon Evolves into Acegon at level 36. #062 Snaijet Final form. #006 Moltano Final form. Does not evolve further. Also I dont want to complain, but I want to mention that the place where you can catch the tyrant is much more random. Introduction Hello, welcome to my guide. Vault 2: Outlands 2 (Tribute of Nature) Go to the Outlands warp point, and head east. Does not evolve further. Evolves into Grush at level 28 in the Nexomon mobile game. Inside the cave, go east, following the mine cart rails to find the broken vault. #262 Omentic Evolves into Omepark at level 16. #218 Parchidna Evolves into Holoch at level 34. Does not evolve further. #239 Quarauga Final form. #301 Drare Evolves into Ignigon at level 19. nexomon extinction rapnux location - Learning Maturity Model In Nexomon: Extinction, there are 381 Nexomon to collect. #286 Lovidovi Final form. How to find Mega Rare monsters in Nexomon: Extinction #099 Rappub Evolves into Caninui at level 14. Nexomon: Extinction Locations 8 | PDF | Nature Nexomon Extinction: How to manage your team #038 Shromporo Evolves into Shrombrela at level 15. The vaults also hold the items you need to tame the legendary drakes, so theyre worth seeking out. Does not evolve further. #002 - Cubdy - Evolves into Lukuma at level 30. We're talking about the Extinct Nexomon, right? #305 Blizzarm Evolves into Blizzaur at level 33. Does not evolve further. The lowest level at which a Nexomon evolves is 11, and the highest is 50. #186 Bomblasta Final form. C'est une grosse blague, j'y suis all et en 3 rencontres je suis tomb sur Florozard. Does not evolve further. Nexomon: Extinction. Does not evolve further. Quand tu es sur la map de l'orphelinat tu va au nord puis l'ouest. Head inside and go to the top, Vados is waiting. Rapnux Florozard Found out at the Immortal Citadel Gradow Divette Found in Frozen Tundra Blitzstrong Drake Island Hyphoon Divette (Note Divette can be found in both Location listed here. #1. #267 Glunch Final form. PV Attaque Dfense Vitesse NRJ; 39: 33: 29: 8 - Numro: 289: lement: Raret : Mega Rare: Navigation. pittsburgh gymnastics roster; george pickett siblings; nexomon extinction rapnux location . . For the most part, Nexomon: Extinction follows the classic Pokmon formula pretty closely. #336 Raksuma Final form. Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. Starters Legendary Nexomon: Extinction 1-50 51-100 101-150 151-200 201-250 251-300 301-350 351-400 401-427 Others like you also viewed Nexomon Wiki Nexomon: Extinction Types Omnicron Frulf Luhava Spink Fluzard Fleecius Platyfoo Nara Nexomon (Creatures) Ferosera Arctivore Prismazor Categories Glamond is located south west of the tundra warpstone not northwest. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Divette Found in Frozen Tundra Blitzstrong Drake Island Hyphoon Divette (Note Divette can be You can find One of those ways is that it offers nine starter Nexomon rather than three. Hardest extinct to find imo.https://store.playstation.com/#!/tid=CUSA19639_00 Nexomon Extinction est un retour aux jeux classiques de capture de monstres, avec une toute nouvelle histoire, des personnages excentriques et plus de 300 Nexomon uniques piger et apprivoiser. Go through the grass, and you should see a small mine shaft entrance next to a person. DARKSIDE55. #197 Cadeto Evolves into Navrigal at level 34. Tikala -> Khan Woods, Including Caves #139 Excravator Evolves into Minetor at level 33. #217 Worb Evolves into Parchidna at level 12. #246 Bisina Final form. Does not evolve further. #055 Taipluff Evolves into Fistuff at level 14. #202 Sunnos Evolves into Starckal at level 32. #015 Gemaxar Final form. Nexomon Extinction: Parum Rare monsters location #272 Arispauva Final form. #327 Namansi Final form. Head inside, then go northwest and go down the big stairs. #182 Hohopi Evolves into Mojompu at level 23. The lowest level at which a Nexomon evolves is 11, and the highest is 50. #132 Swamplow Final form. Does not evolve further. You can take the Airship from Parum to The Drake Isles, or teleport to The Drake Isles and run all the way back, your choice. The only 2 where the places even remotely matched with the environment was Nivalis (which I catched near the start of the whole are) and Petram (which I catched in the tyrant graveyard). After using the fire power, youll be able to enter. #324 Phantra Final form. This list is specifically dedicated to Nexomon: Extinction. They are also very skilled at moving silently. #092 Brumtler Evolves into Brumenie at level 18. #254 Sikihob Evolves into Sikipha at level 34. Es Tiempo De Buscar A Dios, Josh is a musician, writer, and lover of nerdy things. Inside the cave, go to the top-right corner and youll find an entrance to the vault room. Go east and then down the ladder to enter a cave. These Extincts can be found in any grass in their specific regions. Does not evolve further. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. #223 Teslad Evolves into Volpressor at level 38. #244 Bira Evolves into Biralo at level 14. Does not evolve further. 29K views 2 years ago Showcasing where to find every Extinct, Warden, and Tyrant in Nexomon: Extinction. Freeze the water to create a bridge, then enter the cave. Being a grass-type, Florozard shouldnt be too much of a problem for you as long as you have some fire-types in your arsenal with the move Burn. Lifetime Horizontal Storage Shed 60212, For Nexomon: Extinction on the Nintendo Switch, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "I feel like a lot of tamers have an extinct Nexomon". Does not evolve further. Does not evolve further. Teleport to South Ignitia and go 1 map to the right. Author By Posted on June 8, 2022 Categories elle lively mcbroom age 2021 how to check engine hours on suzuki outboard. Nexomon Extinction Gameplay German Let's Play LP Deutsch Tipps & Tricks Trophen Walkthrough Nexomon 2 XBOX ONE SWITCH PS4 PC . #127 Jeloon Evolves into Jeliflo at level 16. If you have any other questions about finding the vaults in Nexomon: Extinction, let us know in the comments below! #345 Reptomotor Final form. #116 Eqoloptera Final form. What is there There Location? - Nexomon: Extinction Q&A for Nintendo Infernax Is Getting a Couch Co-Op Update! #330 Lumerei Final form. #004 - Kolphur - Evolves into Sulphlo at level 14. After you found all 60 the purple ones will spread over the map. #257 Moonette Evolves into Lunabelle at level 31. This list is specifically dedicated to Nexomon: Extinction. #270 Immortis Final form. Their reflexes far surpass those of any warrior. #079 Antlorm Final form. Nexomon: Extinction locations document and Discord link #306 Blizzaur Final form. Ive managed to put together a complete list of every single Nexomon evolution in Nexomon: Extinction. Inside the cave, keep heading north, following the mine cart rails. #315 Furrygon Final form. Floral Pursuit Day 3 Guide (Observant Wind) Genshin Impact, Bungie warns that hasty Guardians can accidentally skip the Defiant Battleground: EDZ cinematic. #146 Calplex Evolves into Bullogan at level 28. nexomon extinction rapnux locationcarlton fisk hall of famecarlton fisk hall of fame Spencers Vault #1. Rapi can be caught here. Does not evolve further. Nexomon: Extinction I feel like a lot of tamers have an extinct Nexomon Seraphie92 2 years ago #1 Even the non-story related ones, it kindda makes these extinct Nexomons feel less special.. Use wind to get across the big gap, where the vault doors await you. Nexomon Extinction - Realms Beyond Afterward, the professor explains that Florozard, among others, can be caught by players with the help of the Experimental Lure a rod that lets you easily seek out extravagant Nexomon in the wild. It lists the location of both 359 mystogen and 360 Krainnull as West of the Immortal citadel. Lurkennie Boilgog View All Nexomon #322 Deyam Evolves into Deyama at level 15. #131 Shloom Evolves into Swamplow at level 29. i found multiple of them at the spots shown here or swapped. #198 Navrigal Final form. #003 Lukuma Final form. #183 Mojompu Final form. Although it can reshape most of its body, it does have four legs. These Wardens roam the entire world of Nexomon: Extinction and can be found anywhere. #318 Voltaic Final form. Does not evolve further. Venez dcouvrir tout ce qu'il faut savoir sur la partie : "Parum et alentours" du jeu Nexomon : Extinction dans son wiki. #347 Masquat Evolves intoFeliblanqoat level 34. #251 Grebal Evolves into Greben at level 35. For Nexomon: Extinction playersm this guide provides the locations of all Tryant in the game, if you are looking for them, this guide will help you out. Does not evolve further. #339 Tresaur Final form. #047 Chibbit Evolves into Xotor at level 14. #201 Magnipub Evolves into Sunnos at level 14. #271 Paupo Evolves into Arispauva at level 40. #193 Sandillo Evolves into Gravello at level 13. Spencers secret vaults in the world of Nexomon: Extinction are the key to unraveling the history of the land. Before I get into the list, I have a few notes. #349 Behilda Evolves intoHeddecaat level 17. #064 Peltry Final form. Rapnux | Nexomon Extinction Rapnux They are wanderers and masters of battle. Additionally, there is a Nexomon mobile game with a completely different database. Va la porte de droite. I just became a silver tamer, and my Nexomon are between Lv 21-27, Im wondering if its possible to find Rapnux, I really love his design! Does not evolve further. Does not evolve further. You have entered an incorrect email address! The best possible Cosmic Chance is 1/1607 chance assuming you have finished the game, have captured every Nexomon, and own all 5 Cosmic Charms. Yeah Man !! Hey everyone, a bunch of Nexomon: Extinction location google docs are currently being worked on by some of our friends over in the official discord server! A Complete List of Every Evolution in Nexomon: Extinction Required fields are marked *. You need to sign in or create an account to do that. #241 Duh Evolves into Duktar at level 13. #163 Gomarm Evolves into Guazharm at level 23. Das heit sobald ihr diese Links benutzt, um einzukaufen, erhalte ich eine Vergtung. These Extincts can be found in any grass in their specific regions. #209 Skounquet Final form. You can find #355 Boscage Southeast of the hidden village, map with big mushrooms, you can move over the mushrooms on the right. #017 Helipa Evolves into Heliventus at level 31. Your email address will not be published. Read some other posts that already existed on the same issue . Thx a lot, i catched !! Nexomon Extinction - Nexopedia #001 - Cloddy - Evolves into Cubdy at level 13. Capturing all Tyrants will net players the Capture the Tyrants Trophy.0:00 Antarzen (Extinct)0:55 Boilgog (Extinct)1:55 Goblat (Extinct)2:52 Hyphoon (Extinct)3:40 Gradow (Extinct)4:35 Divette (Extinct)5:30 Florozard (Extinct) (Rapnux can also be found in this region) (Extinct)6:29 Ziegler (Warden)7:53 Darine (Warden)9:49 Titan (Warden)11:23 Byeol (Tyrant)12:30 Eurus (Tyrant)13:56 Fane (Tyrant)15:20 Petram (Tyrant)16:26 Nivalis (Tyrant) (Blizstrong can be found in any grass and cave in Frozen Tundra) (Extinct)17:16 Mulcimer (Tyrant)18:23 Bolzen (Tyrant)19:35 Tikala (Tyrant)#PrimeraEspada91 #NexomonExtinction #Extincts #Wardens #Tyrants #074 Swactrum Final form. Does not evolve further. Does not evolve further. This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator. Mulcimer -> Ignitia Maps, Including Caves #122 Element Normal Rarity Common Evolution Level 15 Evolution Target Puggard HP 12 Attack 13 Defense 7 Speed 6 Press J to jump to the feed. Tyrants can be found in their specific regions after players have completed the game. #109 Pont Evolves into Stalagca at level 35. Once your account is created, you'll be logged-in to this account. Nexomon Extinction - Realms Beyond We are open to suggestions and queries in the comments below. #276 Sirnymfa Final form. #014 Gemock Evolves into Gemaxar at level 32. All Extincts need the Experimental Lure in your inventory in order to find them. Texus. A RETURN TO CLASSIC MONSTER CATCHING GAMES. #253 Siki Evolves into Skikihob at level 18. Does not evolve further. All rights reserved. Warp to the Frozen Tundra, then head south until you see a campfire with three people around it. Does not evolve further. Nexomon: Extinction > General Discussions > Topic Details. On verra quand je tomberai dessus. Does not evolve further. Gru MONTYX#nexomonextinction #nexomondeutsch #MontyX Update: I got it! Nexomon: Extinction | Extincts, Wardens, and Tyrants Location Nexomon Locations; Nexopedia; Patch Notes; News; Spencer's Vault Locations. The tyrant's level is never revealed, but later it is revealed that the Nexomon is a level 14 . #168 Goateeze Evolves into Goatlanche at level 28. You do have the three basic Pokmon types of Fire, Water, and Plant (called Leaf in Pokmon), but They are wanderers and masters of battle. #114 Eqo Evolves into Soniqo at level 15. Among Us Emojis For Discord, Another Monster At The End Of This Book Reading Level, ING Bank Voice Customer Care Enthusiast program flexibil 4, 6 sau 8 ore. Inside the cave, head to the southeast and go past the icy lake. This guide aims at listing wild Nexomons you can encounter in all of the zones in the game (PC version) in order to complete your Nexopad database. Does not evolve further. Can't Spectate Rocket League Tournament, Rapnux & Blizstrong are not shown in the video but their locations is noted in the. #188 Croncho Evolves into Domigator at level 29. #308 Chaparral Evolves into Foreer at level 32. #021 Zappnic Final form. nexomon locations? Rapnux \u0026 Blizstrong are not shown in the video but their locations is noted in the description. Another Monster At The End Of This Book Reading Level, You should be in a room with multiple wind points, so go past the first set and use the second set leading to the west. Nexomon Extinction opened with a cutscene suggesting that the tone would be more grim than Pokemon. I found a few nexomon to add to your lists, i could not find sectoc in the area east of the immortal citadel. Does not evolve further. #096 Scalder Evolves into Scailla at level 17. Does not evolve further. #300 Terragon Final form. #268 Muu Evolves into Carcaros at level 15. #196 Croo Evolves into Cadeto at level 15. This guide has you covered, listing all/most of the Spencers Vault locations so you can get their rewards. #110 Stalagca Final form. That is all we have for this complete list of all the locations for Tyrants in Nexomon: Extinction. #157 Rustu Evolves into Rustung at level 33. #159 Leechy Evolves into Dracly at level 26. Wordle 623 Answer (March 4) What is Todays Wordle Answer. #020 Zasp Evolves into Zappnic at level 30. #342 Yarnesty Final form. #303 Acegon Final form. Nexomon Locations - Nexomon Extinction Guide #043 Fortank Final form. Does not evolve further. #237 Auga Evolves into Florauga at level 13. Does not evolve further. These Wardens roam the entire world of Nexomon: Extinction and can be found anywhere. Doing quests and trades. #073 Cranillow Evolves into Swactrum at level 13. Teleport to Immortal Citadel and go 1 map to the right. #097 Scailla Final form. No. Does not evolve further. Dragons + Tyrants and more end-game stuff, You can find #357 Tyrake west of the city in The Drake Isle, Nexomon you can only obtain by evolutions. Follow the grass path to the west, and you should see a cave entrance with a person next to it. Head north from the Ignitia warp point. #034 Sunknight Final form. Does not evolve further. #344 Kamelevo Evolves intoReptomotorat level 32. J'y retournerai plus tard. #284 Resonic Final form. Nexomon: Extinction Locations Tier 3. A few a know where they are but they just don't show up for me. #164 Guazharm Final form. Going further into the game, itll be clear that the lure is a must. #095 Monkapow Does not evolve in Nexomon: Extinction. #088 Scaratic Evolves into Enercer at level 18. Vers l'orphelinat, tu as une map en particulier me conseiller ? Does not evolve further. Teleport to Immortal Citadel and go 2 maps to the right, then 1 down. #156 Rust Evolves into Rustu at level 15. #051 Dredmore Evolved into Dredrone at level 34. Does not evolve further. A Complete List of Every Evolution in Nexomon: Extinction. It is here that you can find a research center that will have a black-haired scientist to the right of the help desk (see image above for reference). If you have made it to the games first major location, Parum, then you can walk through to the northwest part of town. #255 Sikipha Final form. #264 Omecharge Final form. Does not evolve further. For Nexomon: Extinction on the Nintendo Switch, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Ancient Nexomon" - Page 2. Ive also kept their three-digit code from the database, so you can search by number too. Anyone found a Rapnux? : r/Nexomon - reddit #194 Gravello Evolves into Quarmor at level 31. KuraiHasu 2 yr. ago. #310 Oren Evolves into Orgot at level 17. Nexomon + Extinction Complete Collection - Nintendo Switch, Brand New 814737021906 | eBay Their reflexes far surpass those of any warrior. #029 Griffgar Evolves into Lioness at level 33. #046 Sakka Final form. #378 Protovadas Evolves into Vados at level 90. One aspect that makes Nexomon: Extinction replayable is the idea that you can spend a long enough time in any area in hopes of seeing a rare beast. #052 Dredrone Final form. There are no missable trophies so anything you decide to skip can be done in the post-game; however it is Always ready for action and extremely loyal. Il volue pas du coup il a des stats de 3eme stade que tes nexomon auront aussi une fois au 3eme stade. #260 Palsae Evolves into Dalsae at level 37. If you think we have used your content without permission, Please go to the Abuse Page to contact us and we will be taking it seriously. Dead by Daylight Mobile will relaunch with a Sadako Rising crossover All Rare Weapons and How to Get Them in Roblox Arcane How to Get and Use Super Missiles in Metroid Prime Remastered. Traptin3days: 10: 2/19 3:24PM: Has anyone found a seed with both Cosmic Charms and Exp Boosters? #332 Vainok Evolves intoHainokat level 36. When you login first time using a Social Login button, we collect your account public profile information shared by Social Login provider, based on your privacy settings. Does not evolve further. #195 Quarmor Final form. #361 - BYEOL. Teleport to the Frozen Tundra and go 1 map to the left. Related | How to Change Clothes in Nexomon: Extinction. Does not evolve further. There are some crossovers, but the evolution requirements can vary in those cases. No. Home; Where to Buy; Explore; News; Downloads; Sign-Up; Nexopedia; Rapnux. This is super helpful, but I cannot find Flizard. Rapnux une fois que tu as l'item du scientifique, il apparat un peu partout. #200 Frictingle Final form. Delivery time is estimated using our proprietary method which is based on the buyer's proximity to the item location, the shipping service selected, the seller's . #273 Tantrunt Evolves into Grath at level 50. Does not evolve further. #113 Senshizuru Final form. #129 Jeliflux Final form. #178 Babicle Evolves into Shardice at level 16. Si vous avez la maj 1.05, il n'est plus rare du tout. #108 Seedkorsky Final form. #023 Cerebrius Evolves into Octollect at level 32. Learn how your comment data is processed. #281 Glidlee Evolves into Sorvian at level 45. I Antarzen, Boilgog and Blizstrong can be found without the Experimental Lure. #321 Horget Final form. Follow the grass north, and youll see a crypt entrance. Leap up the ledge and follow the mine cart rails to the vault. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Does not evolve further. New Ignitia. Does not evolve further. Does not evolve further. #238 Florauga Evolves into Quarauga at level 30. Head north from there to find the broken vault doors. Does not evolve further. Nexomon Extinction. This guide isn't complete. Does not evolve further. #289 Element Normal Rarity Mega rare HP 37 Attack 31 Defense 28 Update: I got it! Does not evolve further. Go southwest, then go down another set of big stairs. Je vais me faire une quipe de mega rares en fait. J'espre trouver mon bonheur. Pourtant j'ai bien l'appt. Cosmic Charms are an item that improves your chances of finding a Cosmic Nexomon by 50 points. Dire que j'avais pass deux heures aux terres sauvages. #309 Foreer Final form. Does not evolve further. Would love your thoughts, please comment. #325 Dinja Evolves intoDichalaat level 15. #334 Mara Evolves intoMarasumaat level 15. This is nothing more than a game where we are offered the possibility of catching and tame some monsters, which can simply bring us closer to what Pokemon can be, however this can be a bit more complex, because here we get more than 300 Nexomon, which can . In Nexomon: Extinction, there are 381 Nexomon to collect.Just like Pokmon, many of these Nexomon are acquired by evolving other Nexomon. Does not evolve further. Start with the first doc and work your way from there! Does not evolve further. He claims he will make an offer you cannot refuse if you fight his Nexomon. Does not evolve further. #230 Rapi Evolves into Rapilux at level 36. #013 Pebglem Evolves into Gemock at level 14. One aspect that makes Nexomon: Extinction replayable is the idea that you can spend a long enough time in any area in hopes of seeing a rare beast. Does not evolve further. Teleport to Palmaya and go to the most north/west map. #266 Yomnom Evolves into Glunch at level 33. Once you fight the scientist guy in the city he tells you that the lure he has can help you find the Nexomon that escaped from the lab and all l you gotta do is fund his device my question is this can someone help me figure out where all the Nexomon are located at exactly or at least tell me the location they pop up at especially want to know the location of sep 19, 2020. #149 Glontern Evolves into Lamparos at level 30. nexomon extinction rapnux locationhorses for sale in georgia under $500. #036 Drainiphant Evolves into Tuskant at level 31. and over the past several weeks i had realized that page was not that effective on all locations. #125 Chowser Evolves into Cuisizle at level 26. nexomon extinction rapnux location. Sep 11, 2020 @ 12:59pm nexomon locations? #189 Domigator Final form. Youll be greeted with a big room full of wind points, so use them to go west. Teleport to Palmaya and go to the most north/west map. #256 Moonica Evolves into Moonette at level 14. LegenTerry. No. Nexomon: Extinction Walkthrough Guide (No Story). Does not evolve further. #022 Brainipus Evolves into Cerebrius at level 14. Does not evolve further. #311 Orgot Evolves into Oregoon at level 37. Loves to keep himself updated with latest gaming and tech related Quests are a recurring part of the Please comment if you found a Nexomon in a Zone where it was not listed, I'll gladly add it. Does not evolve further. All rights reserved. Does not evolve further. #259 Sae Evolves into Palsae at level 14. #341 Felarnia Evolves intoYarnestyat level 36. #331 Noki Evolves intoVainokat level 17. #134 Roclas Final form. Searched for hours at the places marked here and never found them, just to find them in complete different spots/areas. #333 Hainok Final form. Rapnux | Nexomon Extinction - PQube Next Post About The Author. Alors encore une fois a dpend de votre version. nexomon extinction rapnux location Does not evolve further. Bauble Buy Reviews, #320 Wadtail Evolves into Horget at level 36. just trying to finish up the game here and can't find several nexomon. #104 Barboraco Final form. Head east and down the stairs to find a broken vault door. I accidentally killed him the first time cause of those darn kids, i mean crits. #135 Fanling Evolves into Fandiose at level 13. #249 Felclaw Final form. #035 Faucefant Evolves into Drainiphant at level 13. Eurus -> Drake Isles Maps, Not Including Lab Nor Cave Does not evolve further. #207 Skunqute Evolves into Skunqueau at level 12. Thats all we are sharing today in Nexomon: Extinction All Tyrant Locations, if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and well see you soon. #082 Bomriol Evolves into Bloomriol at level 33. #316 Volt Evolves into Volnamic at level 15. #016 Heliwurm Evolves into Helipa at level 13. Henry Rifle Ammo Holder, I literally looked for it for over 3 hours between all places you list it at, Chaparral can also be found on Old city ruined by dragons, you can catch blizstrong north of the frozen tundra. #122 Poyal Evolves into Puggard at level 15. Benelli Supernova Stock Options, Does not evolve further. ?J'ai vu une video ou il le capture dans les terres sauvages j'aimerais bien l'avoir. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. #170 Lumbi Evolves into Tiki at level 31. #056 Fistuff Evolves into Ninstuff at level 32. #078 Deebuz Evolves into Antlorm at level 34. #143 Prankrow Evolves into Kromicide at level 30. Does not evolve further. Does not evolve further. #138 Scooptor Evolves into Excravator at level 14. #006 - Moltano - Final form. Peut on avoir rapnux?? sur le forum Nexomon : Extinction - 11-09-2020
Accident A142 Chatteris Today, Articles N