reach out to us at 90,000 people don't have to die in the next 3 weeks. The case for fluvoxamine for treating COVID-19 - Steve Kirsch Home page This looks ominous, but it harmless. In-patient use. Its all about NIH saying it is OK. Medicine today is driven by government opinion, not science. The other doctors aren't using it either because they don't know about it or fear doing anything not approved by the CDC for treating COVID. Steve Kirsch and the Seduction of Simplicity - McGill University With little government funding available for such work, Kirsch founded the Covid-19 Early Treatment Fund (CETF), putting in $1 million of his own money and bringing in donations from Silicon Valley luminaries: the CETF website lists the foundations of Marc Benioff and Elon Musk as donors. We look for advances that will have a big impact on our lives and break down why they matter. To protect M10 from my COVID-19 vaccination opinions, I will no longer post about my vaccination concerns here. If you cant lay off the java, then try fluoxetine (Prozac). It is about following orders and making money for the drug companies and protecting the doctor from liability and losing his medical license. Doctors who are most familiar with the drug would prescribe it to their patients. Note that some of these articles are inaccurate. Here are my answers. Fluvoxamine: The evidence - Steve Kirsch Home page If the drug is started right after symptoms, weve seen 100% prevention in hospitalization. Today, if we follow the CDC advice, nearly 100,000 people a month will die from COVID. A Cross-Sectional Study on the Personality Traits of Episodic and I've collected fluvoxamine evidence here for convenient access. Expert Panel Discussion on COVID-19 and Medical Freedom Fluvoxamine, Proxalutamide, and Ivermectin: 100% success I'm very bullish on two drug combos since it is rare for Read More The best COVID treatments for hospitalized patients Seven treatments for hospitalized COVID patients with very high success rates. Steve Kirsch (@stkirsch) / Twitter - Twitter. It's what's happening It was tested in coronavirus patients because fluvoxamine has very strong anti-inflammatory properties. Steve Kirsch - COVID-19 Early Treatment Fund After I ended the Zoom meeting, Satterfield called me to apologize for cutting us off. Fluvoxamine is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI), a class of anti-depressants, mostly prescribed for people suffering from an obsessive-compulsive disorder. (Clayton Fox, Marty Makary, and Jeffrey Klausner). I took it myself at that dosage and noticed zero side effects. After two weeks (since it was a tight knit community, everyone could see what was happening to the two groups), every track worker who got sick with COVID, demanded the drug. Today, if we follow the CDC advice, nearly 100,000 people a month will die from COVID. We don't know why the NIH panel is ignoring fluvoxamine and we aren't allowed to find out. and increased heart rate (which could be nerves about the dilated pupils). Fluvoxamine for early treatment of covid-19 - Medical Update Online Completely avoid caffeine, alcohol, tylenol, and benadryl. Jan 17. Steve Kirsch: Don't Get the Vax! Early Treatment Saves Lives The drugs mechanisms of action were explained to the KOL panel which voted 2>1 in favor of fluvoxamine. Avoid caffeine, benadryl, tylenol, and alcohol. Items included in the Television News search service. The NIH never did a risk benefit analysis of this drug. Timing is everything with respect to outcomes. And he wont talk to you either if you ask nosy questions like Cliff, my risk benefit analysis shows you should be rushing to recommend this drug. Why fluvoxamine isnt used. Antidepressant fluvoxamine could keep mild COVID-19 from worsening All this was known back in January 2021 when a key opinion leader panel of experts from NIH, CDC, FDA, academia, and journal editors voted by over 2:1 to recommend that fluvoxamine be recommended to physicians to discuss with patients. (The ivermectin data are trash, Feinberg told me. It has enrolled only 130 people in the first month and is enrolling only 70 per week now. YouTube , , , fluvoxamine, , , , , , , , , , Keeping this drug off the NIH Guidelines does nothing to reduce the death rate. Once the Phase 2 result came out, it should have been embraced by doctors. It could do nothing. The drug was FDA-approved more than 65 years ago. You can experience serious side effects if you do not pay attention to interactions such as if you are currently on another SSRI of a different type. It is very safe: There is no evidence fluvoxamine is harmful and led to a worse outcome. In fact, he was unwittingly the source for one of Kirschs figures. How can the FDA say a drug which meets the gold standard of evidence has insufficient evidence? Once the Phase 2 result came out, it should have been embraced by doctors. Share this post. So why would we wait when lives are being lost? Some people report mild nausea while on the drug (stops when stop the drug). Links to evidence about fluvoxamine including the public data repository. , a non-profit known as the nations drug pricing watchdog, did a review of the evidence and determined that fluvoxamine evidence is superior to Molnupiravir. CETF funded David Boulware's trials on hydroxychloroquine and the Phase 2 and Phase 3 fluvoxamine trials, among many other research projects. So there were too few events in the placebo group and they werent recruiting fast enough. Compulsive hand washing? of the 'intellectual dark web '" and allowed him to access a "large and receptive audience to his claims about a fluvoxamine conspiracy". Fluvoxamine is the poster child of the COVID-19 Early Treatment Fund (CETF). That is when the phase 2 results were published. He might be a good snake oil salesman., I experienced this myself when, on one call, we discussed several studies. Some people are jittery, but usually that is because the doctor either prescribed a dosage higher than 50mg twice a day or didnt notify the patient to completely avoid the list in the previous paragraph, or the patient is simply sensitive to the drug (50mg twice a day can be too much for some people). Both drugs have compelling data that is hard to explain if the drug doesn't work. They were giving covid patients the antidepressant fluvoxamine as soon as possible after diagnosis, based on anecdotes about the drug limiting the runaway immune response that causes many severe symptoms. The incident, he added, was completely in keeping with his personality.. This is the gold standard of evidence based medicine. His latest startup, M10, is a spin-off of a spin-off that sells a blockchain for banks. The paramedics will think you are on drugs. He is the inventor of the optical mouse and one of the first Internet search engines, Infoseek. Steve and CETF funded the research that showed promising results of fluvoxamine as an early treatment of COVID-19. How the FDA justified rejecting an EUA for fluvoxamine Nobody in the medical community is speaking out about how hypocritical the medical community is for ignoring the positive Phase 3 trial results and instead following whatever the NIH or FDA says. Im just telling you the truth. But the best way to help people is through rigorous trials that show what drugs help which people, and at what doses and timesnot by basing entire protocols on incredibly limited evidence. A few months ago, Kirsch suddenly stopped promoting hydroxychloroquineeven scrubbing it from the CETFs official list of trials it has funded. @stkirsch. Steve wanted to say, Look, Ive got all these famous [infectious disease] docs and researchers, and they all say give fluvoxamine a chance, Judith Feinberg, one of the former CETF advisory board members and vice chair of research at the West Virginia University School of Medicine, told me. Immediately after the results of the first fluvoxamine trial were releasedbut before they were published in a peer-reviewed journalhe wrote a post on Medium.com called The Fast, Easy, Safe, Simple, Low-Cost Solution to COVID That Works 100% of the Time That Nobody Wants to Talk About.. TV NEWS : Search Captions. Borrow Broadcasts : TV Archive : Internet Kirsch is a serial entrepreneur who has spent decades pitching the next big thing, whether optical mice (Mouse Systems), document processing (FrameMaker), search engines (Infoseek), digital security (OneID), or e-commerce (Propel Software). In other cases, stop cold turkey. The trials that were abandoned for futility werent getting events because the patients were given standard of care meds. It never was. Physicians who use the drug for COVID now swear by it. 19 In addition, several . Months later, the site wont disclose how many doses it helped deliveror what it plans to do with user data. Fluvoxamine is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI), a class of anti-depressants, mostly prescribed for people suffering from an obsessive-compulsive disorder. Telling the truth, he tweeted. It doesnt get much better than that. Fluvoxamine (Luvox) is a Selective Serotonin Receptor Inhibitor (SSRI) that is clinically indicated for OCD in children, and can be used off label for depression. I learned this the hard way. this is NOT about the science. ICER, a non-profit known as the nations drug pricing watchdog, did a review of the evidence and determined that fluvoxamine evidence is superior to Molnupiravir. I couldn't agree more. Its not about the science. On his blog, Covid-19 Data Science, he has extensivelyand mercilesslyunpacked Kirschs evidence for the vaccine death claims. So much for evidence-based medicine. Compulsive fiddling with your mask? Server IP cope with resolved: Yes Http reaction code: 200 Response time: 0.27 sec. Everyone says "we need more data" to show fluvoxamine works for COVID. If you wanna find someone to debate me for ten thousand dollars, or a thousand dollars, Im happy to do that, just for your benefit.. This is quite stunning because the PK of the drug done at the Gates Foundation shows it only reaches 50% of the final concentration after 3 days. Steve Kirsch: Vaccine Killing Millions, Treatments, VAERS, 5-Month We pretty much practice government agency opinion medicine all over the world now, with just a few exceptions. That is when the phase 2 results were published. And FrameMaker is still a niche product. 707. Tech millionaire Steve Kirsch went from covid trial funder to Medicine today isnt about saving your life. We could have saved a lot of lives. Every earlier study of fluvoxamine (such as observational studies) showed it work and the mechanism had been shown. My crime? It is perhaps the greatest unnecessary loss of life in American history. Tech Tycoon Dangled a COVID CureThen Went Full Anti-Vaxxer - Yahoo! News The NIH never did a risk benefit analysis of this drug. It is an amazing drug and is a very simple safe way to avoid long-haul COVID symptoms. They were all given the drug soon after symptoms and the placebo group was pure in that they were not taking any COVID drugs. Steve put in $1MM of his own money and . People are dying because of physician fear of a new treatment with a 100% success rate and a solid mechanism of action. The NIH picks the drug that makes the most money for the drug companies regardless of long-term safety Molnupiravir! Kirsch IDeacon BJHuedo-Medina TBScoboria AMoore TJJohnson BT Initial severity and antidepressant benefits: a meta-analysis of data submitted to the Food and Drug Administration. The NIH wrote a bullshit rejection because the FDA told them not to approve it. Andrew Wakefield after 25 years: Paving the way for COVID-19 quacks and While these are stunning results, less than a dozen doctors in the US are prescribing fluvoxamine today. NIH is still unsure whether fluvoxamine should be used to treat COVID. . Medium revoked my account for life. But I know something else that few other people know, thanks to a source at the NIH: the NIH was planning to approve fluvoxamine months ago, but they got a call from the FDA telling them not to. The WashU Phase 3 study hasnt been disclosed yet, but they had compliance problems with their patients this time around (phase 2 was local so the patients got the drug early and also were very compliant and the placebo group was truly taking nothing). This suggests that a 50mg BID loading dose for day one, followed by 50mg QD dose for the following 13 days should also be quite effective. It should be crystal clear to everyone that the current CDC guidelines for treating COVID aren't working. Fluvoxamine was reportedly added to just 2 practice guidelines (Ontario and Johns Hopkins). Unfortunately, as Jeffrey Morris at UPenn points out, public health officials and scientists have done plenty to undermine their own authority, like claiming masks dont work, downplaying the natural immunity conveyed by previous covid infections, and not doing enough public communication about vaccine safety surveillance systems. Think about it Molnupiravir has a 50% risk reduction whereas fluvxoamine is over 90%. Thanks to the volumes of data and information provided by pharmaceutical companies and regulators, as well as large numbers of trials from independently funded research groups around the world, I now trust that theyre safe for the vast majority of adults. My favorite dosage is 50mg twice a day for 14 days. Thirty minutes past the end of our scheduled time, he dropped his phone in the cupholder of his Tesla so that he could keep talking while he ran an errand. As of January 18, 2021, the CDC estimates that 90,000 Americans will die from COVID in just the next 3 weeks. Or just depression about the vaccine mandates? One is to reduce the threat of nuclear war. All the supporting observational studies were positive as well. On January 22, 2021, thirty key opinion leaders (KOL) from NIH, CDC, and leading academic institutions met to review the evidence for using fluvoxamine for treating COVID. This looks ominous, but it harmless. If not, they should at least acknowledge that fluvoxamine might be helpful by at least listing it as a possibility. If you continue to get this message, Vaccine waitlist Dr. B collected data from millions. . But fear of trying something new prevents any doctor from giving this drug a try. If you start later, doctors use higher dosages and compliance becomes a bigger problem. 90,000 Americans will die from COVID in just the next 3 weeks, a third of recovered patients from COVID will return to the hospital within 5 months and 1 in 8 die, Lenze fluvoxamine RCT that was published in JAMA. Why the FDA should grant an EUA for fluvoxamine immediately, Links to evidence about fluvoxamine including the public data repository, Here's the first one: He has a BS/MS in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science from MIT. His foundation shifted focus to one goalcuring Steve Kirschby supporting one of the few scientists looking at the disease. None of this would really matter if Kirschs views on vaccinations were private, or shared with a limited audience. 22, 2021, 9:00 a.m. Steve Kirsch , a former tech entrepreneur who earned a fortune worth up to $300 million, has been showcased on TrialSite a few times for his activity supporting the clinical development of repurposed drugs for COVID-19 treatments. In every case we are aware of, the drug was successful in reversing COVID symptoms, generally in 3 days or less. The reason is pure corruption. fluvoxamine - Steve Kirsch Home page S1R can essentially turn off IRE1, so IRE1 will not activate XBP1, so that the cytokine production will decrease. Former Silicon Valley tech executive Steve Kirsch, a philanthropist and Substack author who created the COVID-19 Early Treatment Fund (CETF) to fund researchers working on repurposed drugs, including fluvoxamine, which reduces death from COVID by a factor of 12. Instead, the government prefers to fund and promote new, proprietary drugs and vaccines, he says. With cases spiking, the Los Angeles area banned gatherings. But the confusion provided a fertile breeding ground for skeptics. (PDF) 9th International Congress on Psychopharmacology - academia.edu While he declined a phone interview, Boulware was recently the subject of a Mother Jones article about the harassment hes received for his research on hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin. Be warned!. I think we did rigorous reviews of proposals for research.. Im not going to make the same mistake again.. Online Status. Ive used it personally at 50mg twice a day and experience no adverse events at all. Its board told him that if he wanted to remain part of the company he would have to stop making public anti-vaccine statements. I think so. Added to FLCCC protocols and Fareed-Tyson protocol among others. If you start 5 days after symptoms, all bets are off. More recently, hes adopted extremist positions on covid vaccines, which he alleges are toxic. He has claimed that one in 1,000 people who have received mRNA vaccines have died as a result, and even claimed the vaccines kill more people than they save at an FDA public forum, which was first reported by the Daily Beast. No one has been able to come up with an example where phase 2 + this level of evidence resulted in a failure of Phase 3. Waiting months for the phase 3 trial to complete is nuts. Medicine isnt about saving lives anymore. All the supporting observational studies were positive as well. Hes adept at debate, rapidly shifting the premise of a conversation to put the other person on the back foot. To date, the #1 drug with the most evidence to make a significant difference, without any doubt, is fluvoxamine. Silicon Valley entrepreneur Steve Kirsch urges the FDA to quickly This was shown to be very tolerable (no side effects in 99% of patients) and extremely effective (no hospitalizations and death if you start it ASAP after first symptoms). Hes spending his own money to do what he thinks is right. Earlier that month, Seftel had heard about fluvoxamine during a presentation by tech entrepreneur Steve Kirsch, whose COVID-19 Early Treatment Fund supports research on existing drugs that could . My favorite dosage is 50mg twice a day for 14 days. Author Affiliations Article Information. The documents in the data room discuss all eight (you'll need access to the restricted area to see the presentation on all 8). If you take fluvoxamine, please avoid caffeine while on the drug. Fluvoxamine, created 37 years ago, is an inexpensive and widely available generic drug. The effect size is huge if the drug is given early right after symptoms start. Mar. Every earlier study of fluvoxamine (such as observational studies) showed it work and the mechanism had been shown. Has it really been 25 years, a whole quarter of a century? . After publication of the recommendation in December 2021, the NIH did absolutely nothing change their recommendation. The web value rate of skirsch.io is 2 . If you were drowning and we had no known standard of care to save your life and someone had a life preserver which worked 160 times in a row, should we throw them the life preserver or let them drown because we aren't absolutely sure the life preserver's benefit > risk (since just because it worked 160 times in a row and there is a 99.99% chance the effect didn't happen by chance, we could have just gotten lucky). You can help by bringing this document to your doctor's attention. Steve Kirsch, current director of the Covid 19 Early Treatment fund is an MIT alumni who has made a career as a tech entrepreneur. Always be self aware when using fluvoxamine. Steve Kirsch: Vaccine Killing Millions, Treatments, VAERS, 5-Month Death Signal, Mystery Clots Embed 7.76K 31 'This Has Cost Millions Of Lives': Steve Kirsch On Suppression Of Repurposed Drugs And A Spike In Deaths 5 Months After Vaccine Rollout By Jan Jekielek American Thought Leaders / The Epoch Times November 24, 2022 Show more He started 7 high tech companies, two with billion dollar market caps. I will . Press - treatearly.org Compulsive hand washing? Seftel was able to duplicate the 100% protection from hospitalization and death in the treatment group, vs. a 12.5% hospitalization/death rate for the No treatment group. skirsch.io Steve Kirsch Home page. skirsch.io Steve Kirsch Home page In 2013, Johnson & Johnson paid $2.2 billion for its own kickback and fraud scandal, including a specific $400 million fine for its subsidiary Janssen, which manufactures the covid vaccine. Vitamin D, NAC, betadine, aspirin, and Nigella sativa are all super cheap, effective, and available without a prescription. Steve Kirsch is looking for an explanation for 171,000 excess deaths. That was a lie. So you can address your OCD and if you get COVID, youll can up the dose. The choice couldn't be more clear cut. Although there is evidence that fluvoxamine can prevent clinical worsening and the need for hospitalizations in outpatients with early covid-19, I have seen no good evidence that fluvoxamine is useful as a substitute for the vaccines, co-investigator Angela Reiersen wrote to me. Kirsch told me that meta-analyses are a higher level of evidence than randomized controlled trials. When I responded that meta-analyses are only as good as the data they are based on, he said Id like to understand your source on that, because I cant find a source that says a phase 3 trial is greater evidence than a meta-analysis., When you characterize me, you need to say that Steve Kirsch doesn't go with majority votes on interpreting data.. There were IRB rules that required the 65 patients to be listed in the diagrams and charts. Added to FLCCC protocols and Fareed-Tyson protocol among others. Fluvoxamine: A Review of Its Mechanism of Action and Its Role - PubMed vocus Its motivated out of his sense of keeping people safe and advancing health care..
Did Glen Rogers Paint Nicole's House, Mercer County High School Tennis Tournament 2022, Closest Mlb Stadiums To Each Other, What Is The Empirical Formula Of Ethylene, Patron Saint Of Diverticulitis, Articles S