The manager Mike also took time to sit with us as we asked financing questions as we asked details about the car and comparing it to prices we were seeing online. Between family and friends, our small village has purchased over 15 vehicles from Scott. list price $18,988 33,300 miles Upfront Price Available 2.6 mi - Albuquerque, NM Gray exterior, Black interior No accidents reported, 1 Owner, Fleet use Certified Pre-Owned VIN 1G1ZD5ST5MF070539 See more photos 2017 Nissan Rogue S FWD Excellent Price $ 1,892 off avg. Its a nice looking truck. Cant' say it enough. I change oil & filter(s) every 5K miles & rotate the tires. Ray was friendly, honest , and I would recommend anyone looking for a vehicle to stop here. (1 mi), Santa Fe, NM 2021 Honda Ridgeline 4D Crew Cab Gray 18/24 . This truck has spent its fair share of time at the dealer for minor things dash rattle, rear diff leak, 2x rear main engine seal leak, transfer case leak etc, rough 3rd-5th shifts when freezing and cold for first few blocks. Everyone at Quality GMC was very professional. CARFAX does not have the complete history of every vehicle. pickups and trucks for sale; gallery. I have had Ram and GM, and this is my favorite. Browse Trucks used in Albuquerque, NM for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $25,000. Research, compare, and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 613 vehicles in Albuquerque, NM. Listed 45 days ago, Rio Rancho, NM CARFAX Vehicle History products and services are based only on information supplied to CARFAX. Used Coupes for Sale in Albuquerque, NM (with Photos) - Page 16 - TrueCar . We'll help you find great deals among the millions of vehicles available nationwide on CarGurus, and we'll provide you with dealer reviews and vehicle history for each one. Car purchase was fair, and fast. Looking to have this car delivered to your home? Shop used trucks in Albuquerque, NM for sale at Cars.com. I've owned 3 Tacoma's in the last 4yrs ..can get enough of them..the Tacoma no matter which one you choose gives a great performance..and proud to have and own.. We'll help you find great deals among the millions of vehicles available nationwide on CarGurus, and we'll provide you with dealer reviews and vehicle history for each one. ! In that time Gary was patient and not forceful with us, he answered questions, understood what we were looking for and worked with us to make it happen instead of pushing anything we werent interested in. We went to a Dealer in November and Bought a 2021 Ram 1500 Bighorn.It was surley the Best Vehicle we ever Bought.We Got a camper and towed it.It was our first truck.It has so many good things.1.Has a 5.7 Liter Hemi Engine and I Just Have to tell you how Good sounding it is.The Bighorn Package for,is the Second Cheapest 1500 and is still SO Many Luxuries.The Most Cheapest 1500 Package is The Tradesman. Its a classy girly truck. Luis Galvan was so helpful explaining all the service needs of my new jeep! Get email alerts for price drops and new listings matching this search. They always take good care of us when we bring our Kia in to get it serviced. 2023 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. - I would highly recommend this truck. - - I didn't know this until a few years after owning, but these trucks are classified as 3/4 ton. They even have taken excellent care of us since the sale! Overall Avg. fees, lien fees, or any other fees that may be imposed by a governmental agency in connection with the sale and The staff were very helpful in trading with another dealership to help me get the car of my choice. The mpg is what it is. Love the look and the power it has to move when you need it.. The safety features are great and feature rich. Good experience. Please enter a five-digit zip code to find cars for sale near you. Tired of up selling for features I want with garbage safety or tech features like drive assist etc. He answered all of our questions about the car and also explained all the paperwork involved in the sale. Check them out! The truck will be used for our trips to Nebraska and Indiana. American Made Trucks For Sale in Albuquerque, NM. Depends on if Fords reputation, reviews and reliability as usual. I love it, its very comfortable and economical, and would highly recommend. Car as advertised. (15 mi) Use of this data is subject to the AutoCheck Terms & Conditions. I grew up in the Mid-West, working with my dad in the oil fields and on farms and ranches, driving trucks of all types and makes. financing of the vehicle. The waiting facility is clean and convenient. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Learn more about this 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Work Truck Crew Cab 4WD, Learn more about this 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT Crew Cab 4WD, Learn more about this 2018 Chevrolet Colorado LT Crew Cab RWD, Learn more about this 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Work Truck RWD, Learn more about this 2022 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 RST Crew Cab 4WD, Learn more about this 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD LT Double Cab 4WD, Learn more about this 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 High Country Crew Cab 4WD, Learn more about this 2017 Chevrolet Colorado Z71 Crew Cab 4WD, Chevrolet Trucks For Sale in Colorado Springs CO, Chevrolet Trucks For Sale in Flagstaff AZ, Chevrolet Trucks For Sale in San Angelo TX, Best Cars In Snow For Sale in Albuquerque, NM, Fuel Efficient Cars For Sale in Albuquerque, NM, Cars with Online Financing For Sale in Albuquerque, NM, Third Row SUVs For Sale in Albuquerque, NM, American Made Trucks For Sale in Albuquerque, NM, Affordable Luxury Cars For Sale in Albuquerque, NM. previous day next day. 138K miles. A good truck but I think was built on a Friday. Used Trucks for Sale in Albuquerque, NM 1-18 of 1,505 Used Cars Found Location:87101 X Radius:50 X Bodystyle:Truck X Condition:Used X Save Search View on dealer site 2020 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT - 24,363 mi Featured Santa Fe, NM - Listed 39 days ago $7,275 below market price dealer rating (5 mi) It's a Heated Steering Wheel.The Drivers My 2022 GMC Sierra 3.0 Duramax pickup truck is a good truck. Look at different dealerships and private sellers to compare prices and features. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. (15 mi) Calls may be prerecorded. 25 miles to the gallon. You can find great deals on used Rangers from private sellers, as well as from dealerships. Clean CARFAX. Dodge and RAM Trucks for Sale by Owner in Albuquerque, NM. Listed 36 days ago, 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ - 61,720 mi, Santa Fe, NM Drove up to the dealership and drove out with my vehicle 10 deals found. My bike and beach chairs stay put with the Honda net in the bed of the truck. I have a Ridgeline pickup truck. Rides like a car with great features and still allows you to haul large or bulky items in the bed and tow (we've done both). AMAZING SERVICE!! Use the CARFAX search as one important tool, along with a vehicle inspection and test drive, to make a better decision about your next used car. In this article, well take a look at the advantages of buying a used Ford Ranger from a private seller, as well as some tips for finding the best deals. They have separate trailer circuitry independent from truck lighting. I love this truck. upon request. Used 2022 Ford F250 XLT Camper Pkg 54,777 Est. Easy to drive and park; ride comfort better than some cars; great on gas (overall 24 mpg); hauls everything I need to haul. (53 mi), Santa Fe, NM for sale. Third Row SUVs For Sale in Albuquerque, NM. our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, (33 mi), Albuquerque, NM MY SON AND FRIEND HAVE BOTH PURCHED USED RAM DIESEL Our first experience with Steven Gallegos was so amazing when we decided on a second vehicle we went to Steven Gallegos at Galles Chevrolet again. Used Trucks for Sale in Albuquerque, NM - Autotrader Looking to have this car delivered to your home? Well Done Ram builders. Come find a great deal on used Coupes in Albuquerque today! Additionally, be sure to take the vehicle for a test drive before you buy it. Mark was very helpful. Own one, 2k no problems, love it. no hidden. $18,000. 132 Great Deals out of 331 listings starting at $9,500, 59 Great Deals out of 124 listings starting at $21,500, 224 Great Deals out of 595 listings starting at $8,200, 129 Great Deals out of 323 listings starting at $9,500, 225 Great Deals out of 596 listings starting at $8,200, 231 Great Deals out of 608 listings starting at $8,200, 237 Great Deals out of 622 listings starting at $7,992, 220 Great Deals out of 580 listings starting at $7,992, 34 Great Deals out of 68 listings starting at $22,499. First, be sure to do your research. CARFAX One-Owner . relevance. Bought my Colorado from a dealer 2 years ago. Consent is not required to purchase goods/services. Guess what, theyre not much different. Love the truck and the features! first page previous page 1 - 120 of 245 next page last page. (5 mi) I've always owned mini/mid sized trucks. Save up to $47,025 on one of 295,527 used Trucks near you. albuquerque. EVERYONE LOVES THE COLORS. Listed 48 days ago, Albuquerque, NM Albuquerque, NM 5.7K miles $6,500 $9,500 1995 Nissan 300zx 2+2 Coupe 2D Rio Rancho, NM 196K miles $1,500 2002 Honda accord Belen, NM 178K miles $10,000 1993 Nissan 300zx Turbo Coupe 2D Rio Rancho, NM 106K miles $3,500 2008 Chrysler 300 Touring Sedan 4D Albuquerque, NM 233K miles $25,000 1974 Firebird trans am Los Lunas, NM 74K miles $1,800 cars & trucks. Die Informationen helfen dir Verkaufsangaben zu kontrollieren, teure Folgekosten zu vermeiden und einen fairen Kaufpreis zu verhandeln. Contact the dealership with Tesla Prices Are Falling Fast Three Times Faster Than the Market Average, The Used Car To Avoid Buying Right Now In Every State, Tesla Leads the Charge as Used Car Prices Finally Begin to Tumble, 817 cars for sale found, starting at $6,333, Average price for Used Trucks Albuquerque, NM: $40,455. The rack and pinion steering, 4 wheel disc brakes,limited slip differential, 3.92 gears all contribute to the driving experience. Just purchased my seventh Ram 1500, Sport this time, four Laramie's, 3 Sport models. albuquerque for sale by owner "trucks" - craigslist Changing filters in this panel will update search results immediately. list price $12,450 Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, Listed 7 days ago, 2011 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT - 116,045 mi, Albuquerque, NM I follow the maintenance as outlined in owners manual. I looked online. keep up with the maintenance and it will last forever. Make sure to clean out the drains at least once a year and clean and lube the tracks and ALL seals. Looks good inside and out. Used Pickup Trucks for Sale (with Photos) - CARFAX It has the best towing capacity in its class, and it also has safety ratings that, 2015 Ford Ranger for Sale: A Powerful Pickup Truck For Sale, Ford F250 Diesel Trucks For Sale: A Comprehensive Overview, 1981 Ford Mustang For Sale: A Classic American Muscle Car, The Ford Transit Truck For Sale: An Overview, Ford F150 Aftermarket Stereo Installation. Thank you Ford! You can get more information about this car from your couch through It cleans up shiny & I add WD40 to the moving parts. Highly reccommend. This can help you make an informed decision when it comes to buying a used Ford Ranger. 2011 super nice dually, 2000 f450 7.3, 2008 mini van! (39 mi), Albuquerque, NM Now the CONS- cheap interior plastic design compared to other competitors trucks, can run regular gas but its recommended to use mid grade or premium for all around fuel efficiency and engine life, do not use engine fuel/ octane boosters! . Used Ford Trucks For Sale In Massachusetts, Trocas De Venta Craigslist: Everything You Need To Know, 96 Ford F150 4x4 Price For Sale By Owner Near Me, 96 Ford F150 Fordf150trucks.Com is a full-size pickup truck that is powered by a 5.0-liter V8 engine with Electronic Fuel Injection and 4-Wheel Drive. For the farm, it has excellent towing capability and for the hour long drive to go see my girlfriend, depending on the weather for traveling, I can get up to 35 miles to the gallon! 2023 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. CL. and any applicable fees. Used Trucks for Sale in Albuquerque, NM - Reliable Chevrolet Used trucks for sale in Albuquerque, NM Sort by Never miss a car! I would recommend if you want a sales man with experience and knowledge. The comfort, drivabilty is superior. Used Truck for Sale Near Me. refresh results . Wie USA, Osteuropa und deutsche Prfstellen darin verwickelt sind, erzhlt dieser Dokumentarfilm vom SWR. go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. All I can say is that the RAM is the very best truck on the road and will remain that way because they have found the formula for success. $7,500 $8,200. There are some differences from earlier models, such as the, Ford F-150 For Sale in Tuskahoma has a lot to offer to any driver. In retirement, we wanted to get to being a one-car couple. Albuquerque, NM. This car is likely to sell soon based on the price, features, and condition. Very dependable. Used BMW i8 for Sale in Albuquerque, NM (with Photos) - CARFAX After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used cars and new cars in their area. And when it's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus. Traveled 500miles to buy a used Jeep here. other than that this truck is as solid as they come. Email me price drops and new listings for these results. Used Trucks for Sale. This dealership offers The heated seats & steering wheel are in "on" position so when I "auto start" before going outside the truck is warm. Its a truck cabin. The main sunroof seal leaks and can be a $500+ costly replacement as I found out when it was just out of warranty. Cars, Trucks & Motorcycles For Sale in Albuquerque, New Mexico No smoke. home delivery on some or all of its cars. Easy peasy, Japaneasy. Fit is perfect and quality is #1. They even detailed my car including my engine! Leather. Hufig gestellte Fragen und unsere Antworten dazu, sowie den Kontakt zu unserem Kundenservice, findest du hier. Repairs were completed on a timely basis although a vehicle replacement was not offered due to the repairs took longer than 24 hours. Rating: . (54 mi), Albuquerque, NM Average savings of $1,538. Too bad. My experience at Quality was great, every aspect of my time there was smooth. Trucks For Sale By Owner in Albuquerque, NM - CarGurus Used 4x4 Trucks for Under $5,000 in Albuquerque, NM. (2 mi), Albuquerque, NM They do not represent a financing offer or a guarantee of credit from the seller. I will recommend him to all my friends and family. Look online for reviews of the model and year youre interested in, as well as any known issues or recalls. Very patient. *Estimated payments are for informational purposes only. Off road capable just like the Taco. Plenty of extras like the center console charging point. Schau dir in diesem Beispiel an, welche Informationen wir in unseren Gebrauchtwagenhistorien anbieten knnen. This has been a very good reliable truck. Save Search. Since the seller is not a professional, they may be more honest about the condition of the vehicle. He was very professional and helpful. Waiting for the Refreshed 2022 AT4 was well worth it! Fr jedes Auto, das wir kennen, erstellen wir daraus eine Fahrzeughistorie und machen diese fr dich zugnglich. Like the newer transmission. By subscribing, you agree to our Privacy Statement and Terms of Service . I got my truck 4 years ago.it is the best truck a guy could ever ask for.the day i bout it i put a 1000 pound harly in the back , bought a 28 foot trailor had the toe package instald.hooked it up and drove the coast.not one problem still to this day love it.i want to add duel exaust any sugestions?. I will not buy a car from anyone else! Listed 51 days ago, Albuquerque, NM Chevrolet Trucks For Sale in Albuquerque, NM - CarGurus CARFAX One-Owner. . The latest features are beyond most other makes and GM has thought this truck through from front to rear. Used Diesel for Sale in Albuquerque, NM | Edmunds Meaty sounding engine, clean lines, good power, great warranty. All I can say is that the RAM is the very best truck on the road and will remain that way because they have found the formula for success. Still like new. Very satisfied with customer service. Everyone at Quality GMC was very professional. Marcel was easy to talk to, represented the vehicle accurately, sale went as planned, and he did everything he said he would. - (15 mi) This truck is fantastic. It was done in a very timely and efficient manner. In the U.S. market, most pickup trucks fall into one of these categories: By using this service, you accept the terms of our, Best Used Trucks for Towing Under $15,000. Seat Is A Power seat and,along with the Passenger seat,is heated.It also has a programable Garage opener.It has a Purplish Brown Paint.The Rims are SO Beautiful,and if you Get Those Rims,you'l Reconize Them every where.The Back Window is(Not the Back Windows on the back doors,the actual back window)electronic so you Can open with the same button you did if you had a sunroof.The seats fold up(back).This is such a great Vehicle and if you want to learn more,go to ram trucks.com and you can Build your own,so you can see those beautiful wheels.That is all I can think of about this awsome truck.See You. Gas mileage better than most of the other midsized trucks. for sale, trade? I love that I can check my trailer lights with the FOB. We value your privacy. Listed 15 days ago, 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT - 70,487 mi, 2021 Ford Super Duty F-250 XLT - 42,261 mi, certified pre-owned car, clean history, inspected, warranty, 2022 Ford Super Duty F-250 Limited - 1,151 mi, Rio Rancho, NM (49 mi) Only two very minor recall fixes. all aluminum engine is good but bad if it runs to hot for to long as your heads will warp. Just purchased my seventh Ram 1500, Sport this time, four Laramie's, 3 Sport models. Highly recommended to anyone that needs a repair. I do regular maintenance and knock on wood have had no major problems. There is plenty of storage for all our stuff and the kids. Research, browse, save, and share from 79 vehicles in Albuquerque, NM. Save Search. Thank you drive n motion. pros: can tow up too 12,000 lbs "ive pushed it past that but not recommended'. - Used Truck for Sale in Albuquerque, NM | Edmunds Email me price drops and new listings for these results. a virtual appointment! (49 mi) Datenschutzhinweise fr Websitenutzer*innen, Datenschutzhinweise fr Fahrzeughalter*innen. Augmented v8 notes r annoying and I miss limited slip. Small business which I like to support means personalized treatment. I own a 2014 f150 xlt super crew 4x4 with the 3.5 Ecoboost, tow package, off road package, and this is by far the best all around working mans truck to say the least. My 2018 F150 XLT RWD super cab eco boost truck is everything I want in a vehicle. Found the car of our dreams an enjoyed the experience from start to finish. Atlanta. When it comes to finding the best deals on used Ford Rangers, there are a few tips you should keep in mind. Copyright 2023 iSeeCars.com. After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used cars and new cars in their area. The Ridgeline has been perfect. CARFAX ist ein internationaler Anbieter von Gebrauchtwagenhistorien mit dem Ziel, den Gebrauchtwagenmarkt transparenter und die Straen weltweit sicherer zu machen. Will I? I average around 21 MPG which I think isnt too bad. Almost 2 years into my 3 year lease and love it. It works and looks nice. Used Ford Ranger For Sale By Owner is a great choice for anyone looking for a reliable and affordable used pickup truck. Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule The customer service was great. No vibration. . Herman and Steve who processed the paperwork did a great and thorough job. The entire dealership was absolutely wonderful!!! Save right now on a Pickup Truck on CarGurus. This has been the most reliable vehicle I have ever owned. (6 mi), Rio Rancho, NM Plus, the Ranger offers plenty of features, both inside and out, making it a great choice for anyone looking for a used vehicle. Cars.com Privacy Statement. My only other complaint was that I took a road trip and my mileage did not increase much. our, By clicking "Get Alerts" you agree to Albuquerque NM $50 40ft Big Tex Goosneck Trailer Another advantage of buying from a private seller is that its often easier to get a more accurate picture of the vehicles condition. In and out in a few hours - quicker than normal. I work on a farm and I also drive an hour to see my girlfriend. Used Trucks for Sale in Albuquerque, NM Used Cars New Cars Location Albuquerque, NM Distance Include Non-Local Listings Make Model Body Style Years to Price Cash Finance to Price Drop 0 See vehicles with price drops in the past 30 days Mileage to CPO Certified Pre-Owned 0 Exterior Color Condition and History Transmission Drive Type Engine I had a 2018 f-150 with same powertrain that never had an issue sooo like I said I think was built on a Friday. My experience at Quality was great, every aspect of my time there was smooth. Just been a great all in one vehicle. The window opener in the driver side keeps popping off. Other information about this vehicle may not have been reported to CARFAX. All the packages Except the Tradesman, say which Package they are on the tailgate.The Vehicle Has such a soft Steering wheel. - Used Toyota 86 for Sale in Albuquerque, NM. 1-20 of (10 mi). I would recommend this truck to anyone. I feel like I could easily get 200K out of this truck. cars & trucks. TRD Off Road Double Cab 5' Bed 4WD V6 Automatic. Getting Same MPG (18) that I got from the first Tank of Gas. - Outside of scheduled maintenance, I have replaced front and rear factory brakes at 200,000 miles - I was down to 15 Percent on Front, 8 Percent rear.
The Mystery Of Matter: Unruly Elements Answer Key Pdf, Durham County Police Reports, Articles U