Ananias was a disciple of Jesus who lived in Damascus and was Hear, you deaf! %PDF-1.2 % Ananias and Saul: The Story Starts With a Disciple The life of Paul and his writings are very important parts of the New Testament. The city does not need the sun or the moon to shine on it, for the glory of God gives it light, and the Lamb is its lamp. In His coming as the light, those who come to the light become lights to the world themselves: The people walking in darkness have seen a great light; on those living in the land of the shadow of death a light has dawned (Isaiah 9:2). But whatever things were gain to me, those things I have counted as loss for the sake of Christ. Why do you think the street was named "Straight" A devout Hellenistic Jew, of the tribe of Benjamin, born in Tarsus of Cilicia, Saul was a member of the Pharisees and was taught by none other than Gamaliel, whom we have already met (Acts 5:34-40). What happened to Ananias and Sapphira as a result of lying to God? Pauls method was consistent with his message. Thus, persecuting the church was persecuting Jesus Christ. Am I not an apostle? 2:7; 2 Tim. 136. WebAnanias, had he disobeyed Christ, would not have helped Saul on that path in which he, as Paul the apostle, did so much, and suffered so much, for Christ. WebAnanias was afraid of Saul. 1:15; Eph. You may unsubscribe from Bible Gateways emails at any time. This grace was given us in Christ Jesus before the beginning of time, 10 but it has now been revealed through the appearing of our Savior, Christ Jesus, who has destroyed death and has brought life and immortality to light through the gospel. Their attempt to deceive the apostles was an attempt to deceive God putting the Spirit of the Lord to the test (v. 9) and they paid the price! In this approach, preachers are offering their congregation a chance to relate to Ananias dream that leads him to overcome his preconception of Saul (a correct but now outdated preconception), come to see Saul as someone God has called, and respond faithfully. Hb```f``:Ab,=`.9Z3{x5v\);]c#qea #'&D|z:wyKN,0(t\tbRFhT2thS2(9.`mNbq)-pk^;>:+pq2Ck AUbK=N\2M/`KqGLZS1 $[S|Rd\.9i'9T\.EXdxlYcqb sOGOSapQ3[y~@9W When he found him, he "laid his hands on Saul and said, 'Brother Saul, the Lord Jesus, who appeared to you on your way here, has sent me so that you may regain your sight and be filled with the Holy Spirit.'" 17 So Ananias departed and entered the house. In a vision he has seen a man named Ananias coming in and placing his hands on him so that he may regain his sight (Acts 9:10-12). WebThis happened to Ananias of Damascus when he ministered to Saul of Tarsus. It is some 150 miles Northeast from Jerusalem and watered by the river Abana from Anti-Lebanon. 1. This three-fold repetition is a clear indication of the importance of this event, especially in the themes Luke is seeking to develop in the Book of Acts. They may have been attempting to compile a list of known (and even suspected) Christians, along with addresses, to facilitate Sauls task. One moment, Saul was persecuting the church; shortly thereafter he was seeking to fellowship with the saints. The man who walks in the dark does not know where he is going. Web The children will describe Ananias as a man who helped Saul even though he was afraid. But we proved to be gentle among you, as a nursing mother tenderly cares for her own children (1 Thessalonians 2:7). Saul, why do you persecute me? Amen (1 Timothy 6:16). Peter Heals Aeneas at Lydda. . Arise, and go into the street which is called Straight,. Ananias was afraid because he knew Sauls reputation as a merciless persecutor of the church. Linking is encouraged, but content may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or otherwise distributed including, but not limited to such means as framing or other digital copying and/or distribution method, in whole or in part without the publisher's written consent. 136 E. M. Blaiklock, The Acts of the Apostles (Grand Rapids: Wm. One of the most dramatic revelations of Sauls Damascus road experience was that he was not serving God, but he was persecuting Him. many pulpits today promise to those who will follow Jesus. The question must be asked as to whether or not Sauls conversion has a more general application and relevance. 12 In a vision he has seen a man named Ananias come and place his hands onq him to restore his sight.. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. 22But Saul grew all the stronger and confounded [the] Jews who lived in Damascus, proving that this is the Messiah. That is because our Lord always confronts, convicts, and converts men and women individually, in the light of their own actions and beliefs. Ananias Get up and go to the street called Straight, to the house of Judas, and ask for a man from Tarsus named Saul, since he is praying there. The narrative lectionary is a four-year cycle of readings Read more. What changed about Saul/Paul after Jesus appeared to him? Impatient men forget that God is not bound by time. And now, he is preaching the same message. WebThe Good Ananias: A Lesson for Believers. Those who think themselves worthy of Gods blessings (as many Jews did in that day) are those who are in trouble. He spoke of salvation as the change from death to life (Ephesians 2:1-3). WebYou know someone is coming, perhaps to arrest you for being a Christian. Are you not the result of my work in the Lord? This text portrays one of the historical landmarks of the church. Why was Ananias afraid of helping Saul? (3) Sauls salvation was personal. And they were also watching the gates day and night so that they might put him to death; 25 but his disciples took him by night, and let him down through an opening in the wall, lowering him in a basket. What can you say about Christianity when its most outspoken and zealous opponent suddenly claims to have seen the risen Christ, and to have trusted in Him as the Messiah? Both are call stories. Introduction: suppose you heard someone was coming to arrest you, or even worse. They will look on me, the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only child, and grieve bitterly for him as one grieves for a firstborn son. So then you are no longer strangers and aliens, but you are fellow-citizens with the saints, and are of Gods household, having been built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus Himself being the corner stone, in whom the whole building, being fitted together is growing into a holy temple in the Lord; in whom you also are being built together into a dwelling of God in the Spirit (Ephesians 2:19-22). . I. Howard Marshall, The Acts of the Apostles (Grand Rapids: William B. Eerdmans Publishing Company, reprint, 1987), p. 171. He saved us, not on the basis of deeds which we have done in righteousness, but according to His mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewing by the Holy Spirit, whom He poured out upon us richly through Jesus Christ our Savior, that being justified by His grace we might be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life (Titus 3:5-7). When all is said and done, the miracle which took place on the way to Damascus (and likely in Damascus as well) was that Saul saw Jesus as the Son of God, as the Messiah, and as his Savior and Lord: Am I not free? Some were amazed, taking note of the dramatic turn-about in Sauls faith and practice (9:21). Though I have fallen, I will rise. After this incident with Paul we hear no more The emphasis in the account is on Paul as a divinely chosen instrument (Acts 9:15). 92 0 obj << /Linearized 1 /O 94 /H [ 1243 743 ] /L 503600 /E 43371 /N 16 /T 501642 >> endobj xref 92 42 0000000016 00000 n 0000001188 00000 n 0000001986 00000 n 0000002200 00000 n 0000002434 00000 n 0000002614 00000 n 0000002636 00000 n 0000004226 00000 n 0000004248 00000 n 0000005775 00000 n 0000005798 00000 n 0000008986 00000 n 0000009009 00000 n 0000012094 00000 n 0000012305 00000 n 0000013156 00000 n 0000014011 00000 n 0000014230 00000 n 0000014604 00000 n 0000014827 00000 n 0000023280 00000 n 0000023869 00000 n 0000024230 00000 n 0000024446 00000 n 0000024731 00000 n 0000024987 00000 n 0000025380 00000 n 0000026152 00000 n 0000026257 00000 n 0000029454 00000 n 0000029477 00000 n 0000032108 00000 n 0000032131 00000 n 0000034910 00000 n 0000034933 00000 n 0000037945 00000 n 0000040047 00000 n 0000040070 00000 n 0000043063 00000 n 0000043141 00000 n 0000001243 00000 n 0000001964 00000 n trailer << /Size 134 /Info 91 0 R /Root 93 0 R /Prev 501632 /ID[<3cb89dccfaad5f26269ffad0f6f6443b><3cb89dccfaad5f26269ffad0f6f6443b>] >> startxref 0 %%EOF 93 0 obj << /Type /Catalog /Pages 89 0 R >> endobj 132 0 obj << /S 672 /Filter /FlateDecode /Length 133 0 R >> stream There is a great basis for comfort in the sovereignty of God. The Lord How true are two of the proverbs, which read: The mind of a man plans his way, But the LORD directs his steps (Proverbs 16:9). For God did not call us to be impure, but to live a holy life (1 Thessalonians 4:7). If he were viewed as a reactionary, a trouble-maker, perhaps there were some unbelievers who thought Saul was too much trouble. Saul Elsewhere in Acts, such as with the apostles, Stephen and Philip, the message of the gospel was underscored by signs and wonders which accompanied the message. Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet. They wanted to keep Gods blessings to themselves. But why would they be called his disciples? Leave them; they are blind guides. 15But the Lord said to him, Go, for this man is a chosen instrument of mine to carry my name before Gentiles, kings, and Israelites,m 1 What happened to Ananias and Sapphira as a result of lying to God? Sermon Seeds: The Way Forward - United Church of Christ He sent me so that you can see again and be filled with the Holy Spirit. 18 Immediately, something that looked like fish scales fell from Sauls eyes. As a prisoner for the Lord, then, I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received (Ephesians 4:1). Saul sought them out to persecute, even kill them, as an unbeliever; but he sought them out to worship and fellowship with them as a Christian. That is all we know about Ananias - the small but essential part he played at the start of Paul's pilgrimage of faith. Straight Street was widened and colonnades added to it. 6 For God, who said, Let light shine out of darkness, made his light shine in our hearts to give us the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Christ (2 Corinthians 4:4, 6). Perhaps so, but I am not as confident of this as I once was. It is the very word that Luke will use in 16:10 of the conclusion reached at Troas concerning the vision of Paul. 1:2; 2 Tim. Ananias and Sapphira lied to the Holy Spirit because it was the Holy Spirit who dwelt in the apostles, giving them their power and authority. The apostles had nothing to do with Sauls conversion, and they were reluctant to believe it had happened or to welcome him into their fellowship. It says nothing about him receiving the Holy Spirit. 9oY+ Frequent biblical texts speak of God in terms of light: You are resplendent with light, more majestic than mountains rich with game (Psalm 76:4). Even if he were not one of these men, he would surely have hated to hear the gospel. How humorous it seems to hear Ananias informing the Lord that Saul was an enemy, one who had caused many Christians great suffering and adversity, as though He was unaware of this! 25 I have become its servant by the commission God gave me to present to you the word of God in its fullness26 the mystery that has been kept hidden for ages and generations, but is now disclosed to the saints. 12 That is why I am suffering as I am. If the blinding of Saul was a major turning point in his life, so was the blinding of Bar-Jesus. * [9:36] Tabitha (Dorcas), respectively the Aramaic and Greek words for gazelle, exemplifies the right attitude toward material possessions expressed by Jesus in the Lucan Gospel (Lk 6:30; 11:41; 12:33; 18:22; 19:8). Second, the only result of this event shown in the Bible is that Saul received his sight. He officiated as high priest from about AD 47 to 52. Ananias Get up and go to the street called Straight, to the house of Judas, and ask for a man from Tarsus named Saul, since he is praying there. 2, called him Ananias ben Nebedeus. * [9:3143] In the context of the period of peace enjoyed by the community through the cessation of Pauls activities against it, Luke introduces two traditions concerning the miraculous power exercised by Peter as he was making a tour of places where the Christian message had already been preached. 38Since Lydda was near Joppa, the disciples, hearing that Peter was there, sent two men to him with the request, Please come to us without delay. His conversion was by far the most vital influence in Pauls life. Acts 9 Ananias and Saul in Damascus. 5 How did God use Ananias in the New Testament? The voice of bridegroom and bride will never be heard in you again. Without Ananias prayer, Saul spends the rest of his life as a blind man wondering what his life might have been. (9) On the road to Damascus, Saul did far more than to see a bright light and to hear a voice from heaven. He will bring me out into the light; I will see his righteousness (Micah 7:8-9). Why did Ananias have to overcome his fear? You, my brothers, were called to be free. The first question which must be asked with regard to the interpretation of this text is this: What is the meaning of this text in the context of the whole book? Luke has included this account of Sauls conversion in order to contribute to the argument which he is seeking to develop. Now they were keeping watch on the gates day and night so as to kill him, When the man asked why he should do this, the pastor said, I dont believe anyone can continue hating someone when they have consistently prayed for that person to be blessed by God. (Acts 9:11)? This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. This would leave AD 33-46 for the visit to Arabia (Gal. Now Saul, still breathing threats and murder against the disciples of the Lord, went to the high priest, 2 and asked for letters from him to the synagogues at Damascus, so that if he found any belonging to the Way,137 both men and women,138 he might bring them bound to Jerusalem. Sermons about Ananias And Saul - SermonCentral.com Why did God send Ananias to Saul Their story is rarely shown in art, but is the subject of one of the Raphael Cartoons, and a panel on the Brescia Casket, both illustrated here. Later it was the seat of administration of an Assyrian province. Sermon Seeds: The Way Forward - United Church of Christ (5) There is a good deal of emphasis on the results of Sauls conversion. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. By your magic spell all the nations were led astray (Revelation 18:23). The account records their sudden deaths after lying to the Holy Spirit about money. Jesus was LORD and not a false prophet! * She was completely occupied with good deeds and almsgiving. 26o When he arrived in Jerusalem* he tried to join the disciples, but they were all afraid of him, not believing that he was a disciple. s Purpose In Sending Ananias To Saul This light was more, much more, than just a bright light. But Saul, who was also known as Paul, filled with the Holy Spirit, fixed his gaze upon him, and said, You who are full of all deceit and fraud, you son of the devil, you enemy of all righteousness, will you not cease to make crooked the straight ways of the Lord? 28 Like the appearance of a rainbow in the clouds on a rainy day, so was the radiance around him. He spoke of it as the movement from darkness to light (Colossians 1:12-13; Ephesians 4:8-14) in which the new believer should now walk. This method of argument Paul continued to use with the Jews (Acts 17:3). Thank God that is what happened. (11) Sauls conversion was a watershed event which greatly affected the history of the church. 149 It is more significant than might be supposed at first glance that the only occurrence of the title `Son of God in Acts should be in this report of Sauls early preaching. 6 What was Ananias role in Sauls conversion to Christianity? It was, of course, Ananias who instructed Saul to be baptized, calling on the name of the Lord (Acts 22:16). To him be honor and might forever. Jesus words, Why are you persecuting Me?, clearly implied that Sauls persecution of the church was a persecution of the Lord. But then the preacher can continue that even though Ananias didnt know about Sauls epiphany, he did as the Lord told him anyway. 7 Did God Judge Ananias and Sapphira for the same sin? It is not a transition, but a transformation. The first thing we shall do is to make some observations on the passage as a whole to attempt to see the forest before we scrutinize the trees. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously. And having escaped from Damascus in a basket, most likely alone, he probably returned to Jerusalem alone, without a witness who could corroborate his claims. To the church, Saul turned out to be a friend, a fellow-believer, in fact, a flaming evangelist, who proclaimed Christ more clearly and powerfully than anyone had previously done in Damascus. ACTS 9:10-14 10 Now there was a certain disciple at Damascus named Ananias; and to him the Lord said in a vision, To Paul, his relationship, by faith, to Jesus Christ was also the beginning of his new relationship to the body of Christ, the church: Now I rejoice in what was suffered for you, and I fill up in my flesh what is still lacking in regard to Christs afflictions, for the sake of his body, which is the church. Paul was overwhelmed by a flash of heavenly light. The New International Version Saul was told at the time of his conversion that God had chosen him to bear witness to the Gentiles, to kings, and to the Jews (9:15). 7 But whatever was to my profit I now consider loss for the sake of Christ. They, not unlike Ananias, were very reluctant to have anything to do with this Christian killer. Though I sit in darkness, the Lord will be my light. We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. It is one of the few accounts of a conversion which is described with some detail (although this detail is much less than we would prefer). Ananias found Saul and said to him, Saul, my brother, the Lord has sent me, Jesus who appeared to you on the way by which you came, that you may regain your sight and be filled with the holy Spirit. As soon as Ananias spoke, Saul could see again. 2:22, Acts 13:2; 22:21; Rom. * [9:43] The fact that Peter lodged with a tanner would have been significant to both the Gentile and Jewish Christians, for Judaism considered the tanning occupation unclean. Ananias came to Saul with grace to liberate him from his wrong-headed beliefs and open his heart to Jesus. 147 The more Saul preached, the more the Jews were confused. For he will come like a pent-up flood that the breath of the Lord drives along. 87-89), plays out the two views of Sauls conversion, the first (and seldom held the view of Ramsay), that Saul was suddenly and radically converted; second, that there was a considerable process involved. Now for several days he was with the disciples who were at Damascus, 20 and immediately he began to proclaim Jesus in the synagogues, saying, He is the Son of God. 21 And all those hearing him continued to be amazed, and were saying, Is this not he who in Jerusalem destroyed those who called on this name, and who had come here for the purpose of bringing them bound before the chief priests? 22 But Saul kept increasing in strength and confounding147 the Jews who lived at Damascus by proving that this Jesus is the Christ. A man who, along At midday we stumble as if it were twilight; among the strong, we are like the dead (Isaiah 59:10). WebActs 9:10-18 Ananias. No one could fault the reluctance of Ananias. We can learn more about his life in the Book of the Acts of the Apostles, and we can still read some of the letters he wrote that have been collected into the Bible, such as Galatians, Ephesians and Philippians. 6 And you, son of man, do not be afraid of them or their words. He was afraid because Saul killed Jesus followers What did Ananias's do to heal Paul's eyes? And if Sauls blindness led to his own conversion, at least the blinding of Bar-Jesus contributed to the conversion of the proconsul (and perhaps too his own conversionwho knows?). This can hardly be possible. Then will the eyes of the blind be opened and the ears of the deaf unstopped (Isaiah 35:5). 39So Peter got up and went with them. 1:16; cf. 8 What is more, I consider everything a loss compared to the surpassing greatness of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things. . According to Acts 9:10, Ananias was living in Damascus. Ananias not only When the Christians learned that the Hellenists to whom Saul had preached were plotting to kill them, they helped him escape through Caesarea and on to Tarsus. Then your light will break forth like the dawn, and your healing will quickly appear; then your righteousness will go before you, and the glory of the Lord will be your rear guard (Isaiah 58:8). He is there praying,j The church sent him on his way to Tarsus by way of Caesarea. It was only with the exit of Saul from the Holy Land, back to his native land (Tarsus), that peace once again returned. Despite the threats Saul had made and his notorious track record of persecuting, arresting and even affirming the execution of Christians, Ananias, whose Thus, it is grace which sustains the saint, in addition to saving him: Do not be carried away by varied and strange teachings; for it is good for the heart to be strengthened by grace, not by foods, through which those who were thus occupied were not benefited (Hebrews 13:9). As he himself understood the heavenly voice which said to him at his baptism, You are my Son (Mark 1:11 par. In spite of the clear and present danger, Ananias went and began to look for the Christian hunter Saul. In love He predestined us to adoption as sons through Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the kind intention of His will, to the praise of the glory of His grace, which He freely bestowed on us in the Beloved (Ephesians 1:3-6). What else did Jesus explain to Ananias? 148 I would assume that Saul was one of those who covered his ears so as not to hear the praise of Stephen, as reported in Acts 7:57. All of these should be expected and can be rather easily explained. Not all Christians are equipped to be apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors, or teachers (Ephesians 4:11). Indeed, this seems to be the rule. Web3 As he journeyed he came near Damascus, and suddenly a light shone around him from heaven. His face shone like the sun, and his clothes became as white as the light (Matthew 17:2). Did Saul's many sufferings during his ministry for Jesus' name come as a surprise to him? Nations will come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your dawn (Isaiah 60:3). We can overcome our fears if, like Ananias, we trust that Jesus is directing the preaching work, Saul was received as a true believer, as a brother.146 The laying on of Ananiass hands, however, was a distinct act of identification with Saul. "how many things he must suffer for Salvation is a revolution, not an evolution. Just as Saul had opposed those who believed, so Bar-Jesus opposed the proconsuls conversion. The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. Everyone is born in sin, and every part of their being is affected by sin (intellect, emotions, and will). 8 Although I am less than the least of all Gods people, this grace was given me: to preach to the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ, 9 and to make plain to everyone the administration of this mystery, which for ages past was kept hidden in God, who created all things. As persecution was no longer needed to disperse the church and the gospel, peace was restored to the land. Perhaps Ananias called a meeting of the church to discuss how they would deal with Sauls arrival. So it would appear. Acts 26:18). I can believe someone might have prayed that Saul be waylaid, or terminated, in some divine act or providential accident (act of God). And thus, in Gods time, Saul was dramatically converted, seeing the Christ whom he had been persecuting, risen from the dead and in His heavenly glory. Perhaps Ananias and Sapphira got caught up in a band-wagon effect. Ananias and Saul - Holy Land of God Ananias had to overcome his fear so that Saul would be overcome by grace. Without Ananias prayer, Saul spends the rest of his life as a blind man wondering what his life might have been. Enough revelation for the moment. Word was out that Saul would soon be arriving. This divine illumination is that miracle which God performs within a lost, blinded, dead soul, so as to bring about salvation: 4 The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. WebThats when Ananias heard a word from the Lord. 10 Now there was a certain disciple at Damascus, named Ananias; and the Lord said to him in a vision, Ananias. And he said, Behold, here am I, Lord. 11 And the Lord said to him, Arise and go to the street called Straight, and inquire at the house of Judas for a man from Tarsus named Saul, for behold, he is praying, 12 and he has seen in a vision a man named Ananias come in and lay his hands on him, so that he might regain his sight. 13 But Ananias answered, Lord, I have heard from many about this man, how much harm he did to Thy saints at Jerusalem; 14 and here he has authority from the chief priests to bind all who call upon Thy name.145 15 But the Lord said to him, Go, for he is a chosen instrument of Mine, to bear My name before the Gentiles and kings and the sons of Israel; 16 for I will show him how much he must suffer for My names sake.. God struck Ananias and Sapphira dead for hypocrisy While their penalties seem extreme to us today, God judged them guilty of sins so serious that they threatened the very existence of the early church. 142 His companions therefore took him by the hand and led him through the gate of Damascus to the place where, presumably, arrangements had been made for him to stay. F. F. Bruce, The Book of Acts, Revised Edition (Grand Rapids: William B. Eerdmans Publishing Company, 1988), p. 185. We do not know the exact time when Saul was saved. 11 The Lord told him, Go to the house of Judas on Straight Street and ask for a man from Tarsusp named Saul, for he is praying. 8 and last of all he appeared to me also, as to one abnormally born. 2. So Ananias found Saul at Judas' house, praying for help. No, Ananias did not do any of these things so far as the author of Luke-Acts is concerned. 20 The Redeemer will come to Zion, to those in Jacob who repent of their sins, declares the Lord. When the plot became known to Saul, he made a successful, albeit undignified, escape from the city of Damascus. He started to KNOW GRACE! Saul was the bad guy. ). A. T. Robertson, Word Pictures in the New Testament (Nashville: Broadman Press, 1930), III, p. 115. * [9:20] Son of God: the title Son of God occurs in Acts only here, but cf. Say to them, This is what the Sovereign Lord says. 5 And whether they listen or fail to listenfor they are a rebellious housethey will know that a prophet has been among them. Lessons from a Fearful Follower The children will practice being giving and friendly with someone that they do not know. Those who call upon your name echoes 2:21 (Joel 2:32) and recurs in 22:16 in a command to Paul himself to be baptized . What a shock these words must have been to Saul, who up to this point, seems to have prided himself for his faithfulness to Judaism! But there is a greater discrepancy between the accounts of Sauls conversion in Acts and that which Paul gave in Galatians 1. WebThe Conversion of Saul. There he was transfigured before them. 20:32; 26:18) is a common term in Pauls writings and describes Christians as people who have been set apart for Gods service and must show an appropriate character. 13 Even though I was once a blasphemer and a persecutor and a violent man, I was shown mercy because I acted in ignorance and unbelief.
2021 Mercedes Glc 300 Usb Port Location, Lexus Club Staples Center View, I Hate Being A Physiotherapist, How To Find A Car With Partial License Plate, Most Aggressive Nba Players Of All Time, Articles W