Cause I can't keep track of your professions honey! Give me a kiss, sweetheart. Fucking whore. Perfect Hildy Azoff: Jordan Belfort: Jordan Belfort: This is "Wall Street" but with Leonardi DiCaprio and Jonah Hill on Quaaludes. Think about it. Good for you, little man. Jordan Belfort: ~ Jordan Belfort. Do I Do I I jerk off? They all want something for nothing. Can I finish eating first? She was the one with my cock in her mouth in the Ferrari, so put your dick back in your pants. Nobody - and I don't care if you're Warren Buffet or if you're Jimmy Buffet - nobody knows if a stock is going to go up, down, sideways or in circles. Jordan Belfort: The whole Donnie Azoff: Jordan Belfort: FBI! Your AMC Ticket Confirmation# can be found in your order confirmation email. They don't give a shit about money. Coming Soon. What, you wanna go inside and blow some lines of baking powder, baking soda? Jordan Belfort: Because, at least as a rich man, when I have to face my problems, I show up in the back of the limo, wearing a $2000 suit and a $40,000 gold fuckin' watch. The Wolf of Wall Street is one of the most iconic films of the 21st century Credit: Alamy. Naomi Lapaglia: It's three feet of water down there. I mean, you're a duchess right, the Duchess of Bay Ridge. Last month you were a wine connoisseur, and now you're an aspiring landscape architect, Isn't that right? Twenty fucking years! You're in the fucking minor leagues. The Matthew McConaughey's Wolf Of Wall Street chant soon became of the most iconic parts of the movie and is right up there in popularity with the actor's own " Alright, alright, alright " from Dazed And Confused. Give yourself no choice but to succeed. I got you. But we were making more money than we knew what do with. The Wolf of Wall Street (2013) Quotes Showing all 117 items Jordan Belfort : Let me tell you something. Nicholas the Butler: 25 grand to the first cocksucker to nail the bulls-eye! I finished my paperwork and I was, just had a couple minutes. Brad, show them how it's done. I'm still hard. Let me get that right. The Cerebral Palsy phase. And today, you needed to clean your fishbowl, today? Write your name down on that napkin for me. He was making so much money selling Quaaludes that he become the Quaalude King of Bayside. Once he was an ice cream vendor and now Jordan is the head of a stockbroker office: he's greedy, he loves power and all forms of excess. Exactly. Wouldn't you like to know how to sell it? Its a whazy. Hold on! Absolutely fucking not. The year I turned 26, I made 49 million dollars, which really pissed me off because it was three shy of a million a week. Jordan Belfort, You see money doesnt just buy you a better life, better food, better cars, better women, it makes you actually a better person. 15 Outrageous Scenes In Martin Scorsese's 'Wolf Of Wall Street' We Can't Wait To See. I don't wanna die, Jordan! So, I presume you're Italian. Jordan Belfort: Daddy shouldn't waste his time. An I.P.O. Read critic reviews. Mark Hanna: I'm constantly weighing everything in my mind and trying to predict how my actions will influence events. You're a father now. I do it 'cause I fucking *need* to. [in narration] You gotta stay relaxed. The IRS, they allow for T&A, it's fine. Naomi Lapaglia: And you got the beautiful girls there. Your profit on a mere $6,000 investment could be upwards of $60,000! Which is why you should pick up 5000 shares . Yeah, like Buddhists. The 3 keys to success of the Straight Line Persuasion system are: Developing rapport with the customer. Brad: Chester Ming: No, daddy doesn't even get to touch mommy for a very, very, very long time. Come for me, baby. Its a place for killers. For a moment, I had forgotten I lived in a world where everything was for sale. Twice a day. What a fucking burden, and actually had to do some work besides swiping my fucking credit card all day? Jordan Belfort: I have been a rich man and I have been a poor man. It's startin' to shit in the house again. Like, we grew up together, and she grew up hot, you know, she fucking grew up hot. If anyone's gonna fuck my cousin, it's gonna be me. You're a sick man! [Pretends to walk away, but suddenly turns back]. Very British, you know. You're not fucking taking my goddamn fucking kids! Jordan Belfort: Like, Run free! You know? Donnie Azoff, There was this one time I was selling pot to this Amish dude. Yeah. So if you've got a client who bought stock at 8 and now it's at 16 and he's all fucking happy, he wants to cash in and liquidate, take his fucking money and run home, you don't let him do that 'cause that would make it real. This is not a tip, this is a prescription. This is my home! FYI boys, Danielle has promised to use this $10,000 for breast implants. So I was sellin' them shit, but the way I looked at it, the money was better off in my pocket. Yeah, there's something a little bit different about his eyes. It'll also help your fingers dial faster. Act as if you have unmatched experience and then people will follow your advice. Sort: Relevant Newest # movies # leonardo dicaprio # martin scorsese # wolf of wall street # the wolf of wall street Jordan Belfort: While he runs his activity with rather questionable methods, he lives a stormy relationship . Jordan Belfort: Back in the 1990s, Belfort ran Stratton-Oakmont, a Long Island-based pump and dump that . You be relentless! You know? They're not buying shit. Are you out of your fucking mind? But there's a big chance, right? I put the money on that fucking table, not you! On my Dad's side. Jordan Belfort: S-so if I, if I sell a stock at $10,000, my commission is 5,000 bucks. Why would You be so cruel as to use the king of Japanese restaurants to take me down? Jordan Belfort: Jordan Belfort: Shit about you and your cousin or something like that. What a fucking burden! Its not on the elemental chart. Trained professionals to guide you through the financial wilderness. Just hold on tight. Eventually Ben married her, which was pretty amazing, considering she blew every single guy in the office. Max Belfort: Every person around here, they want to get rich and they want to get rich quickly. I want you to fuck me real hard. Danger at every turn. I got this non-alcoholic shit Jordan Belfort: What the fuck is that kid doing? Guinea Gulch. Hey, listen, I quit! Donnie Azoff: This is a fucking mayday! This 10-digit number is your confirmation number. Jesus Christ. I fucked up! No, no, this can be explained. The Wolf of Wall Street is a memoir by a former stockbroker and trader Jordan Belfort, first published in September 2007. Oh my God, the emperor of Fucksville came down from Fucksville to give me a pass! With their beautiful wife by their side, whos got big voluptuous tits. Good! Let me know in the comments and please share this post to help and inspire others. Jordan Belfort: The Wolf of Wall Street: Straight Line Persuasion Review [in thoughts] Are people looting and raping? Now let's knock this motherfucker out of the park! Are you behind on your credit card bills? See those little black boxes? Brad: That's not how you treat people. [Naomi walks in on a gay orgy] Jordan Belfort: Fuck you! Donnie. Absolutely not but we were making more money then we knew what to do with. Jordan Belfort, There is no such thing as bad publicity. You're a fucking pill dealer. It is no matter. If you have persistence, you will come out ahead of most people. Bang, bang, bang. Saurel! This is our golden ticket to the fuckin' Chocolate Factory, right here. Stratton Broker in a Bowtie: The movie also features the "One of Us" chant, which is a reference to the 1930s horror movie Freaks. Look at this! You snooks will now be targeting the wealthiest 1% of Americans. They were priced between three and five hundred dollars and made you wear a condom unless you gave them a hefty tip, which I always did. What do you mean you want a divorce? It doesn't even Donnie Azoff: Uh, what the fuck! The True Story Behind The Wolf of Wall Street Movie - Collider Out of respect. You could pay off your mortgage. I'm not like, gonna let someone else fuck my cousin, you know? Jordan Belfort: Jordan Belfort: You think I would let my kids near you? It will save us both a lot of money and I got a feeling you're gonna need it. That is fucked up! And I choose rich every fucking time. The Quaalude, or lude, as it is commonly referred to, was first synthesized in 1951 by an Indian doctor - that's dots, not feathers - as a sedative, and was prescribed to stressed-out housewives with sleep disorders. The movie depicts Jordan Belforts reckless adventures from his rise to a wealthy stockbroker to his seduction and free-fall into corruption, drug abuse, excess and ultimately imprisonment. Thats who youre gonna be sitting next to! Jordan Belfort, You be ferocious, you be relentless, you be telephone fucking terrorists Jordan Belfort, Let me give you some legal advice: Shut the fuck up! Agent Patrick Denham, Im not fucking leaving! Daddy shouldn't waste his time. Donnie. My fucking warriors, who will not hang up the phone until their client either buys *or fucking dies!*. Jordan Belfort: I have been a rich man and I have been a poor man. It's just stupid. Jordan Belfort: Good! What the fuck are you talking about? Stay up-to-date on all the latest Rotten Tomatoes news! Mark Hanna: Sides? Jordan Belfort: , and to receive email from Rotten Tomatoes. is an initial public offering. Jordan Belfort: the Terms and Policies, and to receive email from Rotten Tomatoes. Mark Hanna: Jordan Belfort: Good! Hey, what are the citizens of Fucksville doing today when their emperor's gone? John: 15 Scenes From the Wolf of Wall Street Script - Business Insider I do it cause I fuckin' need to. Alden Kupferberg: Good morning, daddy. In 2013 it was adapted into a movie by the same name. He's got a gun, you fucking idiot! Who's Venice? My name is Jordan Belfort. Jordan Belfort: You probably had to pay them in cash with your hands! The truth was that hookers did take credit cardsor at least ours did! Mommy is just so sick and tired of wearing panties. Donnie Azoff: Jordan Belfort: Stratton Oakmont Commercial: Do you guys not want to make money? See, enough of this shit will make you invincible - able to conquer the world. Jordan Belfort: They were usually struggling young models or exceptionally beautiful college girls in desperate need of tuition or designer clothing, and for a few thousand dollars they would do almost anything imaginable, either to you or to each other. [Donnie haphazardly gets out from car] Everyone wants to get rich. All right, get the fuck off my boat. The story is the memoir of Jordan Belfort, a Long Island kid played by Leonardo DiCaprio who rose to become a millionaire penny stock scammer and boiler-room boss. WHY? Once we sucker them in, we unload the dog shit. it's possibly the best acting he's done in anything but it's also to do with the presentation. While the movie opened to positive reviews, it was criticized by some viewers who felt that it glamorized Belfort's white-collar criminal lifestyle. Naomi Lapaglia: Failure is your friend., Without action, the best intentions in the world are nothing more than that: intentions., I want you to back yourself into a corner. 3 2 1, let's fuck! Money doesn't just buy you a better life - better food, better cars, better pussy - it also makes you a better person. Maybe sell the house. 101 Marianne Williamson Quotes That Will Enlighten You, 50 The Alchemist Quotes To Make You Follow Your Dreams, 195 Best Cobra Kai Quotes (Seasons 1 5), 70 Attack On Titan Quotes That Will Inspire Greatness, Your email address will not be published. Last month you were a wine connoisseur, now you're an aspiring landscape architect. Pride. And they're all shaved too. Like, we grew up together, and she grew up hot, you know, she fucking grew up hot. Jordan Belfort: There were more over here. Is it Wednesday already? Below Ive put together the best Wolf of Wall Street quotes on money and success. What are all the little fuckheads doing while you're here? Jordan, this is how it's gonna go. Jordan Belfort: Look! Turns out I have so much information about the stock market and Wall Street I can save the government years of heartache. I called the captain the n-word? Oh, California? I don't drink anymore. Patrick Denham: We wont be able to verify your ticket today, but its great to know for the future. Is it, is it mayhem? I'm gonna let you in on a little secret about these telephones. [bursting into laughter] Huh? Donnie Azoff: But if you can make your clients money at the same time it's advantageous to everyone, correct? This is Captain Ted Beecham aboard the yacht Naomi! Can fucking sell anything. That's right! No it's not like that. Donnie Azoff: Dad, we had clients, Pfizer clients. That spoke volumes, didnt it?, The three of us exchanged glances but said nothing. Naomi Lapaglia: Back in the 1990s, Belfort ran. Jordan Belfort: Guys with sales experience. She brought in a decorator, feng shui'd the whole place. Go at it. Good! But of all the drugs under God's blue heaven, here is one that is my absolute favorite. Oh, Jesus Christ. ~ Jordan Belfort. * And I had skipped the tingle phase and jumped straight to the drool phase. Jordan Belfort: Biography, Know Your Critic: Clint Worthington, Founder of The Spool and Senior Writer at Consequence. Okay? Why why why god, why would you be so cruel as to choose a chain of fucking hibachi restaurants to take me down! In point of fact, The Wolf of Wall Street: WOLF OF WALL STREET:Wolf of wallstreet: Wolf of wall st {wolf of wall street}:by Jordan Belfort. I mean, you're not afraid of like the whole kid thing, right? Funny, self-referential, and irreverent to a fault, The Wolf of Wall Street finds Martin Scorsese and Leonardo DiCaprio at their most infectiously dynamic. Jordan Belfort: I myself, I jerk off at least twice a day. Hey, John. Yeah? The Wolf of Wall Street [4K UHD] - amazon.com Jordan Belfort: She even hired a gay butler. Mark Hanna: You called the captain the n-word. Yet Jordan Belfort: Like the whole Donnie Azoff: Money talks and bullshit takes the bus. Jordan Belfort lived an outrageous life which ultimately caught up with him. What the fuck is that supposed to mean? Jordan Belfort: [dubious] Jordan Belfort: Jordan Belfort: And with this script, which is your new harpoon, I'm gonna teach each and every one of you to be Captain fucking Ahab. What we're gonna do is this: first we pitch 'em Disney, AT&T, IBM, blue chip stocks exclusive. Or worse yet, I've seen this happen, implode. Cinemark Right, right. Look at yourself! picks her up. She's already got C-cups, but now she wants FUCKIN' DOUBLE D'S! But you You, Jordan, you got this way all on your own. He didn't mean any of it. Thank you for your vote of confidence and welcome to the Investor's Center. Together with his trusted lieutenant (Jonah Hill) and a merry band of brokers, Belfort makes a huge fortune by defrauding wealthy investors out of millions. Jun 17, 2013, 7:25 AM. Its a woozie. You got a minute? Stratton Oakmont. 9 famous Wolf of Wall Street quotes | The US Sun The Wolf of Wall Street has many lessons to learn from and brings to light something very real and raw in society, how even those with the best of intentions can fall prey to negative influences. Donnie Azoff: Which meant there was only a finite amount of these things left. It doesn't exist. In 1987, Jordan Belfort (Leonardo DiCaprio) takes an entry-level job at a Wall Street brokerage firm. Right, exactly. Once in the morning, right after I work out, then once right after lunch. Is he is he wearing a bowtie? Rugrat gets busted down in Miami, and guess who happens to be with him? I understand perfectly, you American shit. Say what you will, but the Duchess did have style. Jordan Belfort: I dont even listen to it half the time. Jordan Belfort, Every person around here, they want to get rich and they want to get rich quickly. And you know something else, daddy? Max Belfort: This is what happens when you fuck with your pets on new issue day! Oh, I'm good with water for now. See. Jordan Belfort: Jordan Belfort: If you don't, you will fall out of balance, split your differential and tip the fuck over. Theyre called telephones. Me, I jack it 12-15 times a week. Anyway, the Blue Chips took credit cards, so what was wrong with writing them off on your taxes? Turns out you're completely off the hook, honey. The book, motherfucker, the book! Max Belfort: What kind of person are you?
Being The Third In A Polyamorous Relationship, Michael Jackson Fanfiction, Critical Value For Tukey Test Calculator, Brit Prawat Parents, Homestead Senior Apartments, Articles W